You are here

Hello from Australia

kiwihelenm's picture

Hi

Am scrambling around on the world wide web thingy (lol) but seriously can't find any local forums for my issues with my two adult step daughters. Or, better put, the issues they have with me.

Can anyone here help me start off this discussion as not really sure how to go about it

Thanks

Helen

hereiam's picture

Welcome!

Just give us a little background information and what is currently going on with your adult step daughters.

How long have you been married? How old are these step daughters? What are their issues?

sandye21's picture

You have come to the right place.  Read some of the past posts to get a feel for the site and t gain understanding on the REAL problem, that in most cases revolves around the way your Husband deals with the situation.

Hope all of the destructive fires and floods have abated.

2Tired4Drama's picture

Visited your fair lands last year and fell in LOVE with Oz!  

Others have given some good advice.  You can post as much or as little as you like, although suggest you refrain from using anything too personal like real names, locations, etc.  

Also, be aware that there are people who join this site for no other reason than to give stepparents a hard time.  Many of them are NOT stepparents themselves and are probably frustrated stepkids disguising themselves to try and stir up trouble, make posters feel bad or doubt their experiences/feelings.  You will see how they operate soon enough.  My advice is ignore them.