You are here

he will not quit his campaign

Newimprvmodel's picture

Just had great week with Dh. came down this morning to flowers and card....loving it til i get to end....and dh writes that he loves that i am so reflective and he wants us moving forward in life including things that make me uncomfortable or are the unknown....so....he continues his campaign to let hell in the door again..i am losing patience....i guess he dislikes being in middle and daughter wants to be his spouse again....weekends...holidays....and to talk when he is with his wife....so easier to keep pushing me...the one who is always by his side...then the miserable adult child who treats him and his wife like crap...well i put on my best smile and thanked him profusely...i am not caving.....no way...

oldone's picture

Moving forward in life means avoiding thing that you know are bad for you while being willing to try new things that you aren't completely certain of.

My husband has over 2000 jumps (sky diving). I have never done this. Trying it once would be exploring the unknown. Doing it a second time if I had a full blown panic attack and irregular heartbeat that required hospitalization would be stupid.

It's great to try NEW things but not wise to repeat destructive things.

Newimprvmodel's picture

He blew it by engaging for the past 8 months in his little exclusive relationship with her..he should have addressed the past 3 years and demanded accountability then..now she is tired of phone calls and expects she can go back to the enmeshed relationship she had...no friends....sitting in front of fire entwined with daddy..it is a bit late for dh now to remind her that he has a wife.....and i need to act like husband...
so no....i do not trust him to start having a healthy relationship.with her.....and she and her mother andsisters hate me and our marriage...that is ok....but they have acted on those feelings purposely to.wound me
i am not letting down my boundary. dh can see her without me...but sounds like she wont accept not being his spouse..