You are here

He chases, as always

Newimprvmodel's picture

What is the definition of crazy behavior? When we keep doing the same thing, over and over, without learning from our mistakes. Dh informs me that he is going to wish his daughters a merry Christmas, whatever that means. The same creatures who took us to court on our freakin wedding day, years ago. the same ones who collected thousands from his parents last year, but haven't contacted them since. The same daughter who has her college debt lightened significantly each year by her father, but who refuses to speak with him. But this was his relationship with their mother, an unfaithful witch who was the sadist to his masochist.
I told him that the only thought I would convey to these dog turds would be to lose my last name. Yet he continues to chase, but that was the pattern of his farcical marriage. I think his actions are what reinforces their beliefs as victims in this whole charade.
I did tell him that he should offer them a job, as his daughters. What would it take? 5 thousand to pay them to call him on holidays, birthday ????? They are emotional whores.....

Amber Miller's picture

I love the term "emotional whores". I'm going to remember this one and probably use it.