You are here

Good Morning...Was wondering

NoraAstepmom's picture

I was wondering after reading some of these posts this morning, What would you like to see change in your house hold to make you feel like you are apart of this blended family. If you could say anything at all to your husband about how you feel and have been treated what would you say to him.

For me I think I would say something like.

Honey I love you very much and its the reason I married you. I had no idea I was going to be put into the middle of you and your adult kids. Coming from a blended family myself I throught it would be the same. I have never tryed to take the place of there mother, But have tryed to it least just be a friend. Your ADULT Entitled selfish brats have gone out of there way to be very mean. You like to over look there mean sprit. I have lost some respect for you for the fact that you never tryed to stop any of this. Because they are your adult kids they are entitled to say or do as they please no matter that your wife gets hurt. Im sorry to say I dont like your kids. This wasnt causes by my actions it was caused by the action of your kids and yourself. Im a very good wife to you and I love you. When I dont know something you go to your mini wife (daughter) or you tell me to call her and ask her. Alot of times I feel like you like the conflict. I know things need to change but you are wrong for turning your cheek when it comes to the rotten kids that you made that way and still do. If I didnt love you so much I wouldnt be here.

Unfreakingreal's picture

I'd tell my DH - "brace yourself cause your daughter is gonna be the only ho-bag.
And this bitch right here? This one is NOT picking up the pieces of that hot mess so forget that!"

sixteensmom's picture

Yeah... try having 3 girls and 3 boys all within 8 years spread and not getting the Brady Bunch thing! Honestly, I always figured I'd have a BB kind of blended family. Little did I know how evil a BM can be.