You are here

Front Sight Firearms training institute

RenaissanceWoman's picture

LOL.... Did anyone else notice that this site is sponsered by a gun club? How appropriate.

Kevin The Man's picture

are naturally better shots than men. I love shooting with women, I usually have some strict competition after just a box or two of .22.

Rags's picture

I shot competitively in HS and girls were often my stiffest competition. My biggest challenge was breathing and flexibility in the sitting and kneeling positions. Prone and standing I was extremely good. Maybe I should have worked on my yoga a bit harder.

Now I just blow stuff up for fun. Bigger guns for bigger boys I guess. I like the M-1 Garand and the Govt Model 45. My matching set of Springfield Armory parkerized M-1 and 1911 45 are two of my most prized possessions. Like Skeet and Trap also but prefer using a 410 over a 12 gauge. Smaller, faster and require better accuracy.

Taking the Skid shooting is also fun. I just make sure he is not mad at me when we go to the range.

Best regards,

Success is rarely final. Failure is rarely fatal. It is character, courage and consistency of effort that count. Vince Lombardi (with some minor Rags modifications) To each according to their performance, screw Karl Marx. (Rags)