You are here

Enuf - Has Anyone Heard From Her?

Exjuliemccoy's picture

I hope all is going well in her new life in AZ. Enuf, if you're reading this, please let us know how you're doing.

Indigo's picture

The creepy son-father bond to the exclusion of a long-term marriage with Enuf. Was she the one with the funky post-nup situation?

Indigo's picture

On first read, it sounded as if her DH was developing some dementia, anxiety, attachment, disassociation, anger issues and on-and-on. It was difficult to get a handle on the situation for an outsider, so I expect Enuf had troubles living within the craziness. Unfortunately, I don't think she can claim 'sudden-onset' or mini-stroke or something since it appears DH was an ass-wipe of long-standing.

Indigo's picture

BTW, Fruitsalad, after reading your post I had a vivid image of that wife who accidentally drove over her husband multiple times ...

WTF...REALLY's picture

Why are you guys talking about me and what I did to my first husband? That's not nice you know.

Indigo's picture

You forgot the surveillance video tape ... Dang, girl, you kept circling and circling and popping curbs !

Exjuliemccoy's picture

Enuf first came to this site a few years ago. Circumstances were bad for her then, but at that time she had a recently divorced bioson and gskids living in the marital home and I think she was willing to suck it up until he got back on his feet and in his own place. Some posters were not kind to her and kept pushing her to leave her H. Instead, she left ST.

She's taken a huge step and I wish her every happiness.