You are here

dirty laundry

goldenlion's picture

have been enaged for 6 years. my fiance has her own unmorgaged house wich she received as an inheritance so she asks me to come stay with her but her 25 year old daughter also lives with her . I fell out with future sd due to her disrespectfull ways. she used to show off her sexual prowess by having loud sex in her mothers front room with her creepy men friends. I stoped talking to her after that on top of years of disrespectfull behaivior. any way latest issue is concerning the washing machine. shes a 25 year old woman who ive only known as an adult. anyway when I put my clothes in the washing machine I was just about to put more clothes in when future sd beat me to it. she put her own clothes wich included her knickers and brass in with my own clothes and washed them extra long for 2 hours. Im disgusted as I wouldn't wash my own clothes my own 18 year old daughters uderwear in a million years. I was angry and told my fiancé to have words as I think that's disgusting. I had to wash my clothes again on their own. am I overreacting. her touching my underwear has been an issue before.

goldenlion's picture

im fully aware im a grown man mate. I wasn't able to remove them as their underwear had been put in with my clothes when I was in another room about to put in the rest of my clothes behind my back. the washing machine had already been started against my will, I could hardly stop the machine without risking damaging the machine. theres a big big difference between a fiancé and a girlfriend, my fiancé is no girl, shes over 40. I shouldn't be having to put my hands in their dirty underwear full stop man !

Stepped in what momma's picture

I am weird about my under garments, when skids are in town my under garments are washed alone, they are immediately put up and are never to be touched or seen by them. I am not sure why I am this way but after reading stories on here about kids stealing undergarments of their own parents I rest easy knowing no one has been given the opportunity to even see my undies.

How exactly did she touch your underware before? Like as in folding them or hanging on to them in the dark sniffing them?

Ninji's picture

I don't understand whether you live with GF and her daughter or not. If you don't, why are you doing your laundry there?

I think it's ok that you don't want to do your laundry with her daughter's. If you are living with GF, the three of you can easily set a schedule deciding which days everyone does laundry. I understand it's not always possible to pull your laundry out of the washer the minute it stops running.

FYI>>>I have the rule of no Skid laundry being washed with mine. SD pissed herself all the time and I didn't want to wash my clothes with that nastiness.

goldenlion's picture

my fiancé wants me to live with her but the 25 year old daughter has been trying to move out for years. I think she fancies me personaly and I am very sexy, good looking and foreign but im with her mother and she should have some respect for her mother as well as self respect wich they clearly don't. the crazy step creature has stalked me for years do the point I dont really like even going round but the fiancé begs for me to stay round. when I stay over I have to wash my clothes as us men do sweat some and you don't want to be around me when I wearing old clothes.

hatesteplife's picture

You are very humble too, I see.

Do you not have your own laundry facilities at your place?

Sounds like you shouldn't move in until the daughter gets out....and let your significant other know that.

Are you planning on getting married or just forever engaged? Six years is a long engagement.

still learning's picture

Ok, I'm done laughing!!! But really I totally get where you're coming from. I wouldn't want ss30's nasty holey hairy shart stained boxers in my wash...ew :sick:

Guess you can always go to the laundromat, but beware sometimes a thong or two gets left in the dryer.

goldenlion's picture

no man hating comments please. were all equal.

hereiam's picture

Why would you have to wash your clothes again? Because they were washed with girl things? FFS.

hatesteplife's picture

Back to add:

I do think you're overreacting if you have to wash your clothes again separately after they just washed for two hours with her underwear.
Where is your 18 year old daughter and why wouldn't you let her underwear be with your laundry?

goldenlion's picture

my 18 year old daughter is with her new husband doing what adults do. if I put my dirty underwear in with her clothes in her husbands house I would understand if he would want to lay his hands on me.

WTF...REALLY's picture

I am stuck on the washing machine doing the clothes for TWO HOURS???? What machine dose that? I must have an old one. And a two hour cycle would destroy undies to boot.

WalkOnBy's picture

My front loader has a program that sanitizes - it takes almost two hours.

I only use it for sheets and towels. The skids should use it for everything - lol!

hatesteplife's picture

Maybe in SD's house it was never specified that everyone must do their laundry separately....especially if there is dirty underwear. Maybe goldenlion came in with his own "rules"?
In my house, if someone is about to do a load of laundry, others are welcome to add to it. Rather than run the machine over and over for little loads.

hatesteplife's picture

If that's the worst thing my skids did, I'd have no problems.

Of course, the young lady living at home at age 25 is a big red flag, and why the hell he stays seeing that it hasn't changed in five years, who knows? If he's very sexy, good looking, supersexy and beutifull as a man can be, there are probably tons of ladies around without baggage that he can have.