You are here

Christmas plans update

caninelover's picture

So I was planning a trip out of town with a friend and left it up to SO as to whether he would join us or go visit crazy SD23 (who complains about being alone on holidays).  He had decided he would rather go with me and that was going to be the set plan, but now with COVID our trip is off so we are home.

SD23 will not be visiting either.  She is still sulking about 'feeling unwelcome' since we threw her crap out but reality is she is not invited.  So I guess she is unwelcome Smile

It will be a nice quiet Christmas at home, just SO and me.  We have a couple that have been in our COVID circle so we're inviting them over for dinner.  I'll make lasagna, turkey meatballs, veggies and a salad.  My friend is bringing homemade bread and I'll make something sweet for dessert.  

So relaxing not having the toxic nut job around.  I don't send her cards/gifts since I disengaged and told her I don't want anything from her.

I hope all of you have a nice relaxing Christmas planned, free of any Step-drama!