You are here

Can you hear me screaming?

WSM wants peace's picture

I haven't written much in a long time. I kept hoping that if I didn't write about our issues, maybe things would get better. I should know better by now because things will never get better. My therapist feels that DH,SD and deceased spouse had an unhealthy triangulated relationship. Nothing has changed except I am now the third angle, certainly not by choice. DH always goes to the aid of SD, there is nothing she could possibly do wrong and she knows it. When she divorced he purchased her house so that she and her daughter wouldn't have to move. The "rent" she pays him probably isn't even close to what the mortgage payment is. When she is short money, she pays what she can or doesn't pay at all. He even has her mail her checks to his office so that they don't come here.

He was just on the phone with SD and I couldn't help but overhear their conversation. I definitely wasn't trying to listen in because most of their conversations are so sugary sweet that I want to vomit. Actually I was in the basement and I could hear her through his phone, she is so loud. DH was telling her that kids today don't know anything about economics and that she should write down her expenses to share with GD. Seems as though GD wanted SD to buy something for her. In the next breath, DH told SD that he would buy $500 in raffle tickets (500) to help GD with her sales! OMG, I know it's his money, we have separate accounts, but what in the world are you teaching anyone by purchasing all the tickets from her? What a trickle down affect this is. SD gets what she wants and so does GD. When neither of them are accountable and have DH to pay for what they want what lesson is being taught?

I know this probably shouldn't bother me but our monetary values are total opposite. It's just one more straw and I don't know how much more I can handle.