You are here

BM Facebook antics make me laugh.............

cmwolfe1264's picture

I'm no longer friends with any of the skids or their spouses (very long story) on FB. It is much safer and saner for me-they used it to attack me on more than one occasion. However, the skids BM is friends with all of my DH's family on FB as well as the skids, their spouses and the gkids. The funny thing though is that she has blocked me on FB so that I cannot even pull up her profile. I know she has blocked me specifically because I've had someone search for her name and her profile pops up for them. It WALL is still private but they can find her profile. So when she has a conversation with one of my DH's family members all I can see is their response not hers. It is the weirdest thing to see only one side of a conversation. It was annoying to me at first but now when I see it have to laugh. Because it says to me that she is very concerned about me seeing her stuff etc. and that it upsets her to have me see her stuff on FB. Why would she care about me and what I can see? The woman is a total nut job and she has screwed her children up royally!! I haven't blocked her from seeing what I say on FB, I could care less whether she sees it or not! She's a loser and I don't waste time thinking about her if I can help it. Fortunately, we don't see her much cuz she lives in another country. All my skids are married so no more weddings to see her at. I don't always see her when the skids have babies either cuz she isn't always invited to come or if she is she claims she can't afford to come. I think she blocked me originally to cause drama since it happened in the middle of the big drama with oldest SS (the fallout is me not being friends with any skids or spouses). But since I didn't say anything about it to anyone other than DH and I haven't complained about it on FB to anyone that she could see it didn't get the reaction she wanted. The funny thing is I have been told by several of DH family members that she drives them crazy on FB and that they don't wanna talk to her cuz she is so phony and nutty and she hasn't wanted anything to do with them for years. Most of the people she is talking to are my DH nieces and nephews who are in their 20s and 30s and she hasn't seen or talked to them in 10-15 years. So when I see the one-sided conversations they make me laugh!

Soon-to-be-Step-Mommy's picture

Once she blocked you, she can no longer see what YOU write either! I know, because my husbands ex blocked me, and on one of our mutual friends pages, she asked him why he was having a conversation with himself when I had in fact been the one he was talking to. Which tells me she couldn't see what I write anymore as well as me not being able to see her comments. I have blocked people as well, and I can no longer even see they have a facebook page at all. Ahhh the joys of facebook drama. LOL!! I learned some gossip from Facebook today myself....turned out the day BM missed her daughters first soccer game ever in her life, she was at a theme park with her new fling. Lovely!

cmwolfe1264's picture

Ahha that is good to know. So she gets to see the dumb one-sided convos too - what a moron Smile Like I said the whole situation makes me laugh.
Wow, I see your BM came from the same planet as mine. She couldn't make it to her youngest son's grad from HS because she couldn't fly because she had just had knee surgery and she might get a blood clot. Now I understand that this is a bad thing but mind you she knew 3 months in advance when he was graduating and I had already reserved a hotel nearby for her and he was expecting her til the week before. Needless to say my YSS was very disappointed and hurt. Of course, she hasn't stopped disappointing and hurting him since then though. I hope your SD doesn't find out why her Mom wasn't there because that will no doubt hurt her. I feel bad for your SD having such a self-centered mother.

trystme's picture

BM first "friended" my BD10. SD29 was also friends with BD10. So since I could see BD10's FB, I could see both BM and SD29's FB pages. I learned a lot throughout that time. SD29 is very secretive and she only tells certain people certain things and she has to keep straight who she told what lie and it was really funny to watch. Then they figured out that both Dh and I were looking at their FB pages through BD10 so they both blocked her.

Then, just for fun, DH texted SD29 and asked her why BD10 couldn't be her friend on facebook anymore and SD29 lied and said that she didn't see a friend request from Bd10 and she didn't know what he meant. BD10 sent her at least 2 friend requests after she was blocked.

Now, we are left in the dark again which I guess is just as well. But, I did enjoy the entertainment factor.