You are here

Blowing off steam

moonchild18's picture

I have had it. Blew up last night at SS. :sick: Did it in front of his "daddy" too. He walks in and tries to run our household. Even after his daddy told him to stop. Won't get into details of what happened (unimportant). The point is it's our home and he thinks he owns it. SS doesn't respect us. Period. I'am working on getting out, but in the meantime it is difficult to exist here. I was so upset last night.

So, I blew up last night and told SS you are a f****** idiot and a liar. SS just stood there looking all cocky and said thanks. Like I don't give a rats azz what you think.

I must go, this is insane. Changing the subject, but I have a question: Is anyone on here in a environmental field? If so, can you tell me what? Thanks. Exploring careers right now. Not trying to change the forum topic---just need a little help.

Frustratedlady's picture

And because YOU were the one that blew up, YOU are the bad guy now. I hate when that happens. Your SS sounds like mine. My final straw came when my DH was out of town visiting his other son. While he was gone I didn't want to stay around the house with his other son or DH's friend all weekend. So I went and spent the night with my friend. When I got home the next day DH told me that I had a huge party at the house and my guest ate all the food (I had just spend 600+ in groceries out of my paycheck the week prior). Knowing that I wasn't at home, I called on several people to back my story up as to where I was and what I was doing. Oh, there was a party there, SS had several people over you could tell by the look of the house. Once DH figured out that I had not been there having a party, the story then changed to I loaded up my friends car with a whole bunch of groceries. I was still in trouble with the DH. I did not understand where this was coming from until I finally got a confession that SS had told his dad these lies. I then got DH to call his son and put him on speaker phone where I asked him, "now exactly what was I doing?". When SS realized he was busted he said "You know I don't like you and I will do whatever it takes". So this is the reason why DH now wants me to leave the house, divorce etc... Can you believe a marriage is ending over that? Also I might add I catch this SS in a lie everyday and so does DH. He comes home high as a kite all the time. When his dad says are you high, SS answers no. Then will look over at me and wink. He is also only 22 years old has been in trouble with the law 5 times and is currently fighting a DUI. But my DH still wants to believe this crazy lie about me. I don't get it!

moonchild18's picture

FrustratedLady---don't try to understand the insanity. It is not your problem anymore. Thank your lucky stars you are out of there. I'M NOT KIDDING!!! Don't look back. You had the mental strength to do it. Not everyone can. You know this is not right. Don't try to figure this out. You have wasted too much time on this mess already. I'm sorry for all the pain you had to endure.

Last night after the blow out, I walked by SS's room and he smirked at me. Oh yeah, he knows exactly what he is doing. I have many pets so it is hard for me to move. I may ask DH&SS to move out until I can get on my feet. Still trying to sort things out. And only if it will benefit me. I don't want to create more hardships on myself. Sad

sandye21's picture

"So this is the reason why DH now wants me to leave the house, divorce etc... Can you believe a marriage is ending over that?" Believe me - the marriage was over a long time before this incident. Just thank your lucky stars you are getting out of this mess now. DH and SS sound like quite a pair. Let them go down in flames together.