You are here

The Birds are Coming Home to Roost for Twit

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Hi all. Have been reading but not posting as I am settling down in our new home and realizing that Twit can't get at me...physically.

In March DH had some pretty extensive surgery and he let ALL his children know what was going on. That, sadly, opened the door for the Twit to contact him and us.

Oh, she offered to fly out and take are of him, but that was quickly, very quickly and firmly nipped in the bud. But outside of that offer we got the Oh, poor Twit and how wronged she is by every one speel.

As they say, the birds came home to roost. Drunkie is still with her, she allows him to live there without having a job, paying room and board and doing anything around the house yet wails about it. Can you believe she actually bought him a car?!! And, yep, he goes out at night and comes home plastered. Nothing changes when nothing changes. Poor her, just what, she wails did she do wrong to deserve this. Had to bite my tongue not to respond to that one, or burst out laughing when DH raised his eyebrows in a what does she expect face.

Now she wants to move because evidently the guy that put her windows in (after DH told her he would not do it due to his age and health) apparently did such a bad job the wind comes through the triple pane windows. If you recall, friends, she didn't want to go with known reputable window companies because they were too expensive. Now she is wailing that she has called the company (who apparently just hired out a jobber to install them) and they won't talk to her. I bet I know why. Twit gets very abusive to people, even her former insurance company won't take her calls because of her attitude towards the people there (she got dropped because of drunkie).

Goes to prove that you get what you pay for and if you are nasty and rude to people they have nothing to do with you.

Also, as to the engaged son....interesting. Perhaps you recall that Twit had sent out info to me about having a pot and pan shower for the fiancée, which I ignored. I was going to send a set of Al-Clad to the BTB but never got around to it. Glad I didn't. Back then they were not getting married until early 2018. NOW it apparently has been pushed back to some time in 2019. This, I understand is the BTB's decision as Twit's son would like to get married ASAP. My gut tells me that this marriage isn't going to happen. If she is holding back she has a reason and IMHO is not sure.

Oh, well. Actually none of my business but after all the abuse and nonsense I went through with her it is interesting to see how things are turning out for her.

DH is doing fine and recovering from his surgery. I want to tell you about his other daughter. She is a great person and has gone through adversity and come out stronger. Her one son was on Forbes list of Top Entrepeneurs (sp?) for 2016! No where like the losers that Twit has raised. She is an RN and did come out to see her Father during his illness. She was a great help to me, which I appreciate.

Oh, guess she needs a new roof and wanted to know the name of the roofer we used 6 years ago. DH told her he didn't remember. He told me later he didn't want to subject the poor guy to Twit, let her find her own roofer.

Tuff Noogies's picture

lol well played, MisterSDM!

i'm glad you guys are adjusting to the move and have distance from the twit. now you can watch her antics as if watching a tv program and either laugh at it or turn it off!

ps - glad your dh is recovering, and happy to hear some positive about sd and sgs!

Hi Tuff - Yes, it is like watching a bad tv movie. I have no doubt she wanted to be here in case something happened to "dear" old dad so she could get first choice. THAT, sadly, is how she thinks. Whenever she offers to do something it always has something in it for her.

Clever wrote: "What it really means: "Can you pay for a new roof for me because woe is me. I'm only asking about the roofer to make sure you know I need something reaallllyy important like a roof."

Actually, I hope she holds her breath waiting for that 'cause it isn't going to happen.

Would never give the name of anyone who did work for us to her.

Acratopotes's picture

nice hearing from you - I was wondering how you are.... glad you and DH are fine

I would be scared, shit scared if Twit says... I'm thinking of moving... hell she might want to move closer to Daddy with all the drama lol.....

and yes no problem in telling him what a wonderful daughter he has... not the Twit... the other one, only shows that you do notice and care Wink

Acratopotes - I agree with you, especially as DH health deteriotes as we age. Not that she wants to be around because she loves him. That would be a joke. But because she wants to be close by so she can raid the place first. I know how that greedy Cretan thinks. Luckily we are in a gated community so she can't get in unless invited ---- kind of like the blood sucker she is.

sammigirl's picture

Hi "she's driving me....." We had not heard from you for quite some time, I was wondering how you are doing. Sounds like you are doing well. We are also settled and doing well with our move from SD56.

SD56 and SIL attempted to gain employment and move here; but SIL was denied on his application. He is so depressed over it, don't know if he'll try again soon. I knew my SD would attempt to move behind us as soon as she could; she will probably be moved here within a couple of years. OSS called DH and is considering retiring in two years and moving here also.

I am so over it, I don't even care any more. I have set some stringent boundaries for our new home; so DH has been very good about them. I hope none of them move here, but if they do, I have boundaries that I have never had before (30+ years) and will enforce them. DH knows that if he doesn't follow these boundaries, concerning Skids, he will be living with them.

I am where I want to be with it all and I plan to stay right here. I do commend your DH for sticking with you on Twit. Good Luck and glad to hear from you.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Hi there Sammi - We feel the same way. You know, now that DH is away from the Twit drama, lies, manipulations, etc. he, IMHO, really sees her for what she is. I see no indication from him that he misses her and I leave it at that.

SacrificialLamb's picture

You two really sound like you have the same SD. Pretty close in age too if I recall. I am in my early 50's and find myself more settled, content and have zero interest in drama. What do you honestly win? Nothing. So it amazes me to see people plowing through life with no cognizance of what they are doing. They will be trying to call the shots from their death beds.

sandye21's picture

It is SOOO good to hear you and DH are doing fine and that you are developing a good relationship with the other SD. Just wonder if this might get Twit's dander up a little. When she said she was thinking of moving it really bothered me. If she wants the same of the contractor that did your roof give it to her so she will stay in her house. Please, please don't encourage her to move close to you. You wrote, "Yes, it is like watching a bad tv movie." --- and the re-runs forever! (((HUGS))

Hi Sandye - You can bet it bothers Twit that we are having a relationship with the older sibling. That is the nature of Twit....jealous of every one.

Trust me, I have no intention if encouraging her to move closer. And as for Twit, I already feel we are watching re-runs. She is not capable of changing because she loves the drama, control, etc. and IMHO gets high on it. And we all know nothing changes when nothing changes.

lala-land's picture

Hi, welcome back. I have been reading your posts for quite a while, but am a newbie at posting. Good to hear your DH is not engaging with twit and her problems. Keep up the good work! That twit does like to keep tabs on her victims. I have a SD27 who seems to be a twit-in-training. She wreaks havoc in the lives of any one she deals with and then wonders why no one wants to be around her. Poor little, misunderstood twits of the world. Like you, I am glad there is a lot of distance between us. Like sammi, I have lots of boundaries in place when we are in the same city (like absolutely no contact between her and me). Enjoy your peaceful retirement and best wishes on your husbands recuperation.

Twit does like to keep tabs because she has a greedy motive. As I have said before, she has never done anything for any one, except her "babies", unless there is something in it for her.