You are here

BF is a Satanist Bastered according to SD15

stired_crazy's picture

:jawdrop: Ok, So BF stood his ground with his kids and did not send them anything for Christmas, as I posted prior they never call, they never called on fathers day or his birthday let alone holidays and call him by hs first name, do not have any respect period..but lord..you CERTAINLY will hear from one of them gaurenteed if you dont send money on holidays.

BF got tired of being the good guy and being treated like crap so his hand remained in his pocket, SD15 texs and said:
" You satanist bastered I hope you rot in hell, Merry Christmas."

I was more angered by it then he was, I thought that took ALOT of nerve, then again did we really exspect anything different?
Its not like they been prize winners all year round..infact the past 6 years.

Anyways, BF did not respond back, he said he did not want BD15 to know t bothered him so he never text her back, I told him had it been my child I would of text back saying " That addittude is exactly why I did what I did, thanks for confirming that my decision to not send money was the right choice." Smile

Anyways ( thats me)..he handled it the way he felt he wanted to and I am just proud he finally took a stand. The words SD15 used sounded more like she was hearing out BM...they were all over there nashing their teeth.

What gets me is when the kids stayed with us BF made it a point that they called their BM on her B-day and Mothers day and so forth, yet obviousley the same thought is never returned.

When at certain times the kids lived with us BM NEVER called them on their B-days or holidays let alone send them money, and they NEVER disrespected her like that and sent her nasty message.
I could not believe the nerve of SD15, who the heck do they think they are? I mean really?

The continual disrespect they show and do and they get mad cuz he FINALLY says " NO more" !!! and stood by it for the FIRST time, even tho it hurt him..he took his stand. I mean he REALLY fought with this inside, it was not easy for him, but when he got that text it was just a simple reminder on why he did exactly what he did!!

Boudicca's picture

Well I say good for him! and congratulations to you! We didn't buy 28YO SD anything for Christmas or her birthday this year (or last year for that matter). Needless to say she hasn't called to wish him a merry Christmas. Hmmmm, I wonder why?! :?

stired_crazy's picture

Thats what I'm saying, they have these exspectations and if BP doesn't put their hand out then they turn into hell on wheels not realizing that its that same behavior they have had all year round, they just become more aparent with it around b-days and holidays,
and they have this exspectaion that you should exstend yourself no matter how they treat you.

Yes, I am proud of him for taking a stand, we have not received a nasty texs since Christmas day..but I am confident that in the near future their will be more to come. Smile

And good for you and hubby too, I am so glad someone wrote saying they did the samething Smile