You are here

Beginnings of an end

anothermom's picture

SS19 had a job for two weeks!!!! HOORAY!!!!OK,that was short lived....he is now, back in my home.
I've written blogs and read so much on ST that this is what I have learned.Its really not the skids, but how the BP responds.
I took charge after realizing my SO would never improve his parenting skills. I'm solely on the lease and asked SO to move out.
Of course, he is financially challenged(poor $ management) I was shocked when, he told me they will be out at the end of the month. Back story... SO has a really nice friend(40),he has a good job, owns his own house,never married and no kids.He just had what I consider a mini mid life crisis. His long term GF moved FAR away. He became a bit of a drunk and has gotten two DUIs in three months. He will be going to jail and although he will have work release he has fur babies...SO will be taking care of them. That made sense to "how" he will be getting out, but as far as caring for the pets,ha. He can't take care of his own dog.
Anyway,at first my SO said, if, we were to live seperatly he would rather us break up. Now, he asked if we can still date....hmmmmm, why??? So, he can come back when his friend gets out?????? I told him I will think about it.
I'm kind of feeling odd.Kinda, lonely. Kinda,excited.

anothermom's picture

I will, just at the moment it saddened me. Then, one of his adult kids does something annoying and I'm over it ,)

notasm3's picture

Do not let yourself become a booty call. Nor a backup for housing.

Say goodbye and then block him from any contact so you can move on with your life.

My DH and BM plus DH and his 2nd wife played the back and forth stuff. One of the first things that I told him when we were dating is that I do not do "do overs". When I move on I NEVER look back. So if we were ever to break up it would be FINAL. BTDT. Know how to make that work.

anothermom's picture

Thanks, for the advice because I was seriously, thinking he'd be my booty call....LOL

Rags's picture

Choose the excited feeling option. Enjoy your new life with that toxic shallow and polluted gene pool far in your rear view mirror.

I struggled with and was sad during the downward spiral of my first marriage but once she moved out.... I had a date that night. }:) It was awesome having that cavern crotched skank whore on her way out of my life and I celebrated that fact immediately upon the click of the door as it closed behind her. I gave it my all and then I was done giving a shit. She on the other hand gave it very little and it was not until she saw that I had moved on and no longer was tolerating her crap suddenly she had regrets. I had none.

Not to say I did not enjoy the occasional tear filled begging for me to take her back booty call. But, she never again spent the night in my home. It ceased to be her home when she left and I relished in putting her out the door after I got mine.

So, if STBX can service your desires with no give a shit on your part.... have fun! }:)