You are here

Back Home For the Second Time

chickadee1444's picture

I left again as things didn't change one bit. One hour after I got home SD was at the door.I flipped and he told her to leave.She was pretty pissed off,but still never got the hint.

I left again and went back to the shelter.He begged me to come back.I told him he needed to prove he cared.He spoke to his D and told her she needed to call before she just showed up and walked right in. He got me a vehicle and finally after 2 years put my antique dining table in the diningroom.I didn't want much, just some respect and compromising. I stayed 2 weeks and you can bet he was embarassed when his friends asked where I was.No man wants people to know his wife left him and went to stay at a womens shelter.

Since coming home he has changed somewhat.More helpful,more respectful etc.I have not seen his D and anytime soon will be too soon.I don't expect a miracle at the age of 68, but I will give the man credit for trying.
You know what they say about Karma?? SD's son ended up in the hospital ( nothing serious) and 19 year old daughter caught her BF with her best friend and was broken hearted.. I do not wish any harm on his grandkids, I just wish his D would wake up and see how mean and hateful she is..too her family as well.
Next time, I will not be coming home..I've been through way to much in the 2 years I've known my H.

forgotten wife's picture

OMG, it's so sad that it takes such drastic measures to wake up these idiot fathers.