Apology

irritatedgal's picture

I am posting this to say I am sorry to everyone I have been snarky with on this post. I do have a LOT of issues with skid 19 and his mother. The main issues are skid acting like a jackass and then I'm made out to be the bad guy by dh because I can't stand him, the fact that he's using his non-perfect childhood as a scapegoat to be a jackass, and his mother pointing the finger at ME for all these years b/c I "didn't want to deal with it." (which I didn't, because of the circumstances I felt ZERO obligation).

Echo-I am still hurt by your "apple not falling far from the tree" comment because dh had NO way of knowing that biomom was lying about who the father was, and if biomom had a right to decide even after she had skid whether she wanted to raise him or not dh should have been afforded the same right. Her bringing him to our hometown after raising him out of state, married to and living with another guy for 10 years was pretty much cornering him, and I think he had mixed feelings. He tried to do his best for skid, but him living with us was NOT an option for many reasons, but mostly b/c he was so violent and out of control. Also our kids are small for their age in terms of weight/height. But for my name-calling and rudeness, I sincerely apologize. ((((hugs)))).

After giving the subject some thought, I don't think skid should ABSOLUTELY pay for the tire, but he could have warned dh that it was a bad neighborhood, though the possibility is still there (and I'm inclined to think probability) that he was just using the bad neighborhood thing as an excuse. I think he just got in with bad people and dh paid for skids stupid decisions. I was more pissed than anything about skid acting so high and mighty about being woken up at 11:45 but it's OK for HIM to wake US at 6:30, not to mention just pop by whenever he happens to feel like it. Like his schedule is the only one that's important.

This isn't easy to say, but it is necessary-so once again everyone, I apologize.

emotionaly beat up's picture

Well I saw your post on the tire and stayed out of it because I thought something else was going on. I really didn't think he should have had to pay for the tire though Smile I think you have obviously had a gutfull and the tire was just the straw that broke the camel's backk for you. It's human nature I think, we put up with so much crap and handle it as well as we can then some stupid thing happens and we compleltely lose the plot. Very, very big of you to apologize, especially after some of the name calling and judgements that were past on you. I didn't agree with you at the time but I did feel sorry for you that it appeared to be getting so out of hand. Sometimes I think people read the post and not between the lines and then they pass judgements when they may not be in a particularly good mood themselves. However well done to you for your apology. Hope things settle down for you soon.