You are here

Anyone heard from She's Driving Me Crazy?

ownpersonalopinion1's picture

I was hoping twit didn't act up during Thanksgiving and it went well.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

I hope we hear from her soon. I know she's been unwell, so it's worrisome not to see her on the board. I pray all is well with her.

ownpersonalopinion1's picture

I'm starting to worry about she's driving me crazy. She was in the hospital not too long ago. Maybe she'll check in.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

I'm back. It is so warming hear I have been missed.

Yes, DD was here for Thanksgiving and it was great. I also had a setback and got sick from a medication I had been taking, without problem, for years. Man, that was scary, but I'm on the mend from that as well.

Twit has been somewhat quiet. One time, when she called, I answered the phone and told her flat t that she was stupid not to be getting the message to which she started bawling, started to try to say something through her sobs, but I hung up. DH wasn't home when I did that and, honestly, if I hadn't been sick I would never have done it. BUT, she didn't call back.

DD and I are planning to go back house hunting after New Years. She was talking to DH about how sick I have been and that there was no way I could go on like this with the stress of Twit. DH agreed.

I have no doubt that Twit is planning something - the sicko that she is. Word has gotten out, not only in my neighborhood, but around town about her and her actions towards me. People have been so nice and kind. One neighbor cleaned all the leaves off our roof and gutters, we were given a homemade pumpkin pie by friends. People notice. The one neighbor, who saw Twit prowling around our house that time, doesn't understand why she acts the way she does toward us....to her, family is everything. Her daughter has had a pot and pan party by Twit and she was going to let her daughter know about her. Word is getting out. That is one thing Twit doesn't want. After all, she is PERFECT, h*ll, she will gladly tell you so. BTW, neighbors like DD and her husband.

sandye21's picture

SOOOOOO glad to hear from you!!!! We were all getting worried, especially considering your recent bout with pneumonia. Also happy to hear you and DH are on the same page. It really makes a difference to have a family member or a neighbor who can back you up, reassure you that you are not crazy or imagining things as we are sometimes led to believe. Please take care, get well and keep in touch. (((HUGS)))

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Thank you Sandye.

DH and I are on the same page, for now, until Twit gets hold of him and starts bawling. Honestly, men can be such softies, and fools, at times.

No Christmas plans at all with Twit. I don't know if DD will get down here for the holidays....depends mostly on the weather.

DD did take a lot of my good stuff, antiques, back with her. When my energy gets back I will be packing up more stuff.

DD ended up hosting the tree trimming party at our house the Sat. after Thanksgiving. She is such a natural at that kind of thing (take's after Mom Wink ) When she would be asked where Twit was, she told them that she was not welcome here and that my dealings with her were the cause of my getting ill. DD said that so well that it was just matter-of-factly, not like gossip. Twit has, and is getting quite the reputation. Well deserved. DD says that if Twit goes into a rage about what she said, to have her call her.

Exjuliemccoy's picture

How great to hear that you're on the mend, SDM. I hope you have a happy, peaceful Christmas. And good luck with the house hunt!

Amber Miller's picture

I was so worried about you. I'm so glad you're ok. I bet that must have felt good to tell the Twit that she was stupid; good for you! It will be interesting to see how she reacts to the entire community learning about how crazy and unstable she is.
I'm just glad that you posted so we all know you're ok. It was worrisome as you have been so sick lately. I hope you continue to get better and back to your old self.
Take Care
Amber