You are here

Is anyone else's Skid this crazy?

kassandrarayne's picture

I've pretty much learned to ignore the crazies....but something SD23 did yesterday really tops the charts. So DH gets a phone call from SD, and she is freaking out.....little background her BM is over at the house that BM purchased and furnished for SD. BM lives 2000 miles away but with her job can come visit SD every 3 weeks. So SD has been in the house for 2 months....this is a brand new construction, brand new furniture....the house is wrote off. Of course SD and BM get into it. So back to the story....SD calls DH, standing outside in the middle of the sidewalk downtown. " I need some place to go to be alone..where can I go" Ok we live 3 hours away from SD ( thank GAWD)what does she expect him to do. We do have 3 properties so he tells SD, well we will not be here at this property on this date so why don't you come spend some time here, oh and BM has given SD the use of her truck which is also wrote off with a mess now...so once DH gives her an option she says oh no well I can't go I have appointments....ok so you were freaking out asking for this why? Attention of course. Top this off with DH calling BM to find out what is going on...BM saying nothing we had a good day together shopping etc etc...oh could be the stash of marijuana I found in her purse that I haven't brought up yet but she knows I saw. Ya think??(did I mention BM is not too bright?)

Ok so thought this was over until this morning. DH works in another city so we email back and forth during the week. So this morning he tells me he got another call from her last night about 10 p.m. and she's freaking out again she is now with a friend of hers that wants to take her to the hospital...why...we don't know....so they hang up...he calls her back and the friend answers....now they are at the police station, at this point I am shaking my head at the extent SD will go to to get the attention she craves. Lord the police and hospitals are going to put up posters of her to keep her out...this is not the first time this has happened. So DH calls BM, BM goes out and picks her up" she's ok" he's told. DH asks...is she on drugs...to which BM replies "no" ok how the heck would she know...Hello you just found a baggie of drugs in her purse...I don't know who is stupider BM or SD. So we have yet to find out what all the drama was about.

Oh and this just occurred to me....we are going on vacation as of today...wonder if this is some ploy of SD's to get an invitation to go on vacation with us...when hell freezes over!I just got finished shelling out $20,000 to put a pool in at our house. Which she is aware of because DH told her to come visit the house the pool is ready when she called freaking out...to which I told him she is not coming unless you are there and she is not staying here for 2 weeks. Wonder if this is a ploy to be invited to stay at the house while we are on vacation since she didn't want to go stay at the cottage when offered...which does not have the pool BTW. Yup just want I want messy, trashy, trampy, druggies destroying my new pool! Not to mention hanging around my BS 13.

Lord save me now from these idiots! :O

kassandrarayne's picture

No worries there, the neighbors probably have more keys than she does...she can't hold on to anything...I've never seen anyone lose more things than she does...keys, phones, money, bank cards..which I have found a few times lying on the front lawn...no worries about her still having a key.