You are here

Ah, Seems the BTB Isn't Doing What Twit Wants and

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

she is all upset, as usual.  Called early this a.m. a totaly bawling mess.  Actuall scared DH because he thought something real serious had happened so he took the call.

Seems Twit is all upset because the BTB went back to Europe to get her wedding dress, with her fiance, and Twit is mad, yes mad, because SHE offered to go out with her here in the US for her dress, etc.

Goodness Gracious, here we are losing sleep over BS.

After all, Twit wails, the BTB is like a daughter to her as they hosted her when she was an exchange student...boo hoo hoo.

DH, doesn't know what to say to her so he turns to me.  I told him to tell her that the BTB had every right to go home and shop for the dress with HER mother, probably get other things as well.  That she needed to realize that she was not the Bride's mother and deal with it.

Not what she wanted to hear so she hung up on DH.

What a cess pool this one causes.  We aren't invited to the wedding as I posted earlier, now Twit is crying to DH about not being able to go with the bride to purchase her dress, and I hate to hear what else.

Somehow, an early morning Twit storm seems to leave the day a bit off.

Oh, Twit was also teed off that the couple came by and dropped off a lot of items that Twit and her hubby had given them because they didn't fit in their home.  That also has her going off!

sandye21's picture

If Twit keeps gong she will be lucky if the bride and groom don't elope or go back to her country to get married.   It's a given that they aren't going to live anywhere near Twit.   Good for the Bride for standing her ground.  Perhaps one of Twit's 'Babies' will grow up after all.  It sounds like your DH has seen the light and is not blaming you anymore.  Good for him.

sammigirl's picture

Total drama again! 

BTB is sending a "leave us alone" message to Twit.  Especially if she's returning things that don't fit in her home.  Good for BTB.  Hope it rubs off on the GTB.  It would be great if they got married, while they are abroad and move forward.  Keep us posted.

Twit is not in control and I again say GOOD FOR BTB.  Glad to hear BTB is taking control of the situation now, better than later. 

Twit continues to show her true colors to your DH.  At least you don't have to endure the drama at the wedding.

Boy, am I ever glad I am not going to be at that wedding.  I don't know what the heck is going on, who didn't invite DH etc, and I don't care.  Twit's older sister,her husband and I will be in Vegas, not certain where DH is going to be.  Hopefully this carp finalizes his plans though we still have months to go before the wedding.

I am totally certain that Twit tried to take over and got stopped.  Imagine, Twit being upset that the BTB went back home to get her wedding dress!  Honestly.

Remember, Twit is the one that gets all upset when she can't get to her Babie.  That, IMHO is all about control.  And when he got out of the Marines he let Mama Twit do everything for him, from helping him find an apartment, to mailing his packages so the poor Babie wouldn't have to, to furnishing his apartment etc.

Twit has told DH that she is scared that when they have children they will either already be in her country or move back there especially for the education, which is above average.  Twit cried about how terrible it was going to be if her only grandchildren were overseas.  What would she do?  DH was consoling her about how she could interact with them over the computer and go overseas to visit.  I was thinking...Praise the Lord those grandchildren will be out of Twit's reach and craziness.

Do note friends....Twit isn't concerned about them at all, that they have a good happy life, etc.  It is already all about her, totally.

sandye21's picture

The Bride seems like a sharp cookie and might have realized a lot of things.  I'll bet Twit said she was going to help and offered to send out invitations, then the bride and groom found out you wouldn't be coming, maybe a few other dramas.  The bride added everything up and took back control before the wedding was a complete disaster,   Now Twit is trying to enlist the help of your DH for her next power move.   

I sincerely hope the groom loves his bride enough to stick with her and ignore the pressure Twit must be hitting him with,  Twit is not being too wise right now but it appears she want ultimate control at any cost.  If the bride and groom manage to get through all of this B.S. the couple will move as far away from Twit as possible.  If she doesn't see her 'Babie' and future Gkids it will be her own fault.

Aniki-Moderator's picture

DH was consoling her...

WTH is DH consoling his EX?? Pffft. Twit can whine to a friend, a bartender, or Satan.

hereiam's picture

Good Lord, I'd hate to see her on the day of the wedding, when she realizes she is not the bride.

Oh yeah.  One of the things she bleated about to DH is that the couple didn't show up at her Hubby's family Christmas.  Wasn't that terrible?  Aren't they inconsiderate and cruel.  Guess, according to Twit, her Hubby is also upset at that.

What she doesn't say is that it is a 3+ hour drive from where the couple lives to her Hubby's people, which is a LONG way.

THIS is gonna be interesting watching the BREAKAWAY from the Twit.

I mean you can see the funky thinking right there.....they are suppose to go to Twit's Hubby's family Christmas, BUT the BTB is not suppose to go back to her parents to get a wedding dress, etc.

This whole thing is probably going to explode like one big pimple either before or after the wedding.  DH says Twit is also upset that the couple are going to stick around their area after the wedding and postpone their honeymoon trip because the BTB's parents will be there and they want to spend time and do things with them.  That, my friends, has the Twit boiling.

Seems, as usual, she has her other Babies and her hubby behind her in that she is being so badly treated; at least according to what she said.

Either that bunch is entirely brainwashed by Twit or they are scared to cross her.  She is not use to being stood up to which is why she and I don't get along......outside of the fact that she is BSC just for starts.

still learning's picture

If would be so fantastic if gskid and BTB eloped and got married in Europe away from the soap opera overly controlling twit MIL to be madness. *Crossing fingers!*  

Rags's picture

This TWIT is beyond belief.  Enjoy  her crap from a distance. 

Rags, EXACTLY what I am doing.  I stay far away from CRAZY and DRAMA and I keep reminding DH not to bring it into our home.

I was thinking that if she keeps this up and the BTB parents get a good look at her (Twit has a problem dealing with people, keeping up her facade) after a few days.  They get a good gander at her before the wedding they might just talk the BTB to going back home with them, postponing the wedding, or promise to move far away ASAP.

As I have said, she has alienated everyone.  The only one that actually talks to her for any period of time is DH.  Her sister, mother and brother want nothing to do with her - and of course if you listen to Twit - it is ALL their FAULT not hers.

Don't know for certain, but it might be just Twit, her hubby and the two other losers and maybe a sister from her hubby's side that show up for the wedding.  All those times she has invited people and left to go shopping, or to a pot and pan party that she forgot she had scheduled, etc. catch up with people.  I know her hubby's oldest sister and brother can't stand her because she cleaned out all the leftover food from their Father's funeral....what was left....and took it home!!  The sister told me that.  Evidently she had packed up the leftover chicken, pies, etc. made by the ladies of the church so that all the brothers and sisters could take some home but Twit swooped in and scouped them up for her babies.  When the others went to get some they were all gone.

Well, I happen to answer the phone today only to have Twit go off on me.  Caught me by surprise as I didn't recognize her as she was raving and as soon as I did I hung up.  She called back and I didn't answer so it went to voice mail.  Oh she is really in a snit, about what I am not certain but she demands DH call her back immediately!

Friends, DH was out and about so I just hit the delete message button and I am not going to say a word about it though it did upset me for awhile.

I have to find a reason to suggest to DH that we have our number changed so this carp will STOP!

sandye21's picture

SDM,Just hearing Twit's voice would bring back a lot of bad memories and emotions.  How awful!!!  When you hung up on her it probably made her even more wacko but you did the right thing.  What are you going to do if DH makes any comments about it?  I'm usually against lying but in this case I would just tell him you don't recall - maybe Twit phoned the wrong number.  You will  eventually find out why she was demanding to speak to DH.  It will be interesting to see if the BTB has moved the wedding to somewhere else.

I agree - change your number.

Oh Sandye, you are so right.  I froze for a moment hearing her raging as it did bring back a lot of pain and emotions.  Didn't say a word to her, just hung up.

I don't condone lying to my spouse, but in this case I will just have to play dumb.  The old Twit "I have no idea what she is talking about." routine.  Hey, this response from her worked on DH for YEARS, why not for me?