You are here

Trying to be mom. Stepkids threaten to kill my kids if I have any

Iris2019's picture

I hesitated to write this post, yet I am in a very desprate mood that even prevent me from sleeping.

I married since 9 years. I tried to be a mom . I paid all my savings for IVf a d fertility treatments that failed. When I married my husband his step kids used to tell me that if I get a baby they will flush him in the toilet or they might stick his head with a needle to see how the baby dies. Once, my stepson told me that don't get babies my sisters will kill him. At the time, they were 11, 10 and 9. Now with my continuous efforts to get babies and iam approaching 46 and my hormones are getting crazy. I feel that I don't want to see my stepkids again because it's unfair for me to host them and prepare food for them and they were thinking to kill my kids if I have any. I know you might say they are only kids. But, deep in my heart iam so frustrated that they are happy that I could not be a mother, but a stepmom or a butler as they used to call me.

The boy chose to live by us since 4 years. I do everything for him and honestly he loves me . Yet, I always have the feeling that he is happy that I couldn't have a baby. The two stepdaughters  live by mom and come to a visitation in the weekend. I also have a sad feeling that I have to deal with them every week and they are just comfortable of me not having my own kids.

I don't know how to overcome this 

Kes's picture

What does your DH say about all this?  I wouldn't be happy either, hosting kids that made death threats to unborn children.  It would help to know what ages these kids are now.  

Kes's picture

It is a very different thing, from not wanting your step parent to give birth to your father's child, to issuing death threats.  The former is quite understandable, the latter not by any standards.  If you are getting no support at all from these teenagers' father, then I think it is time to review whether the two of you have a decent enough relationship to continue to stay with him.   If he is just standing by whilst they degrade, insult and threaten you, then do you really want to be his wife any longer? 

tog redux's picture

I'm sorry, there is no future for you with this guy and his "pure" kids who want to murder your baby. Any man who would allow his kids to talk that way about HIS child with you is not a keeper.

shamds's picture

and stress affects fertility (there is research into this)

as far as my husband is concerned, me and him having kids is a discussion between us 2, not his kids and not anyone else’s opinions. His attitude is why do other people care so much about others lives as it doesn’t affect them but to a skid/half siblings mind, it does affect them, lack of attention/affection, loss of inheritance and the gold digging whore they see as their stepmother except the so-called gold digging whore of a stepmum is the one taking care of their dad and loving him etc, they do not see any of that

op, why invest so much time in this unhealthy marriage? You’d be better off a single mum adopting

lieutenant_dad's picture

Divorce and become a foster parent, possibly foster to adopt if that is available where you live.

No way in hell would I stay married to a man who didn't find is disturbing that his kids want to murder any future children he has with me. Nope.

Thumper's picture

L.D.---I do not believe she would qualify for as a Foster Parent. She is not stable enough.

Thumper's picture

Are you seriously still with this man?

I would have kicked his kids out of my home. IF dad protested, he would have been kicked out along with them.

No one steps into a home that I live in when they threatend me. Do you really believe you have to allow them inside your home?

Thumper's picture

"it's unfair for me to host them"-----

Host them?

Holy moly----Ma'am, please find a therapist TODAY and tell them everything you wrote to a bunch of strangers. Something is very wrong . I think you need help.

Edit to add---this is such an upsetting post. MA"AM, if this is all true...you need to get the hell out now.

Rags's picture

Why on Earth would you have anything to do with a POS failed man, failed father, failed husband who would create these murder threatening, infanticide fantacizing evil crotch pukes and worse, tolerate and worship them?

Please, move on.  You have so many years to invest in a happy life.  Make that investment and go live a great life laving this POS and his nasty shallow, polluted and evil gene pool far behind  you.

smh