You are here

Skids and BM send my SO pics of BM

Mentalgirl48's picture

So miss money bags is buying herself a motorcycle.And decided to have one of the kids take pictures of her chetching it out. (she use to be a model in California back in the 80s)so she likes to have her picture taken. Saw the picture of her on the bike and text come up on his phone. She wants him to take some time on his next day off to go with her and check it out.. What in the fu**!!!! I'm about ready to send cuntzilla money bags a text saying to back the hell off.

hereiam's picture

Isn't this the BM that has gone on vacation with you guys for the last 6 years? Of course, she wants him to check it out with her, they are still all enmeshed in each others lives and have you for a babysitter on the side (for teenagers, no doubt).

You need to have a come to Jesus chat with your BF or get the hell out and find someone who appreciates YOU.
This whole situation is bullshit.

hereiam's picture

Where you tell him what is what; that is, what you will NOT accept in this relationship. But you have to mean it, and your actions have to back it up.

Disneyfan's picture

You can't tell her to back off because your SO loves having her around.

Maybe it's time for you to exit stage left so that SO and BM can make their relationship official.

bearcub25's picture

You sending the txt will just make her happy.

If your man didn't immediately send a txt telling her NO and deleting the txt, then your misery doesn't matter squat to him or her.

Mentalgirl48's picture

He responded with"NICE!" and to my knowledge still has the picture and text.
Hes been put of town since Saturday so I haven't seen any more responses. Will peak when he gets home Wednesday night.

Mentalgirl48's picture

Thank you
I plan on having yet another talk about his lack of boundaries when he gets back home.

TakemySKIDS's picture

My partner gives BM $840 a WEEK in child support and spousal support.(We live in New Zealand) She can claim tax rebate on childcare fees that she pays using my man's money But she can't really do so directly because you can only claim the rebate if you're earning a salary or wage which she doesnt so she gets him to do the claim for her and he then transfer about $600 to her account.

he pays $8000 for her to take the kids to Europe each year until the youngest turns 14 - another 10 years of that BS arrangement. she's from Europe....

The first vacation we spent together he invited her to the holiday home behind my back - but she turned him down. I only joined him for the last 3 nights of a 6 night vacation. The first 3 were with his son(6).

I had never come across such BS until I came across these two. She now refuses to pick up the kids from our house after each fortnightly visitation. He drives across there on Friday evening to pick up the kids, drives back there Saturday morning for the son's soccer game(it's 5 mins from BMs house), then on Saturday we drove all the way back to the Sports Club on Saturday afternoon so his son could pick up a packet of chips and a cola for a team award from the morning game...come Sunday evening he drives all the way back there to drop off the kids.

The only silver lining to this cloud is that the two of them stuffed up their own marriage and have done the same to every subsequent relationship he has had since. The lack of boundaries is insane and his excuse is, you wouldn't know because you don't have kids with an ex.
I never knew people like this existed and i just feel terribble for allowing myself to be part of their stupid lives..

Mentalgirl48's picture

Wow.. That certainly is an insane situation. That's exactly what he days regarding my noy understanding. Never had kids with my x so how could I understand. Nothing to understand... It's a very dysfunctional relationship. Neither of them have emotionally moved on.. Mine going in 8 years.

lintini's picture

whoa...do we have the same skid and BM? Oh joy someone else that doesn't like driving all over the planet to get to some damn baseball games when BM lives 2 blocks away.