Wondering what our fate will be...
This is going to be a long vent… I’m sorry, hope you can keep up with the mess our lives have become…
We filed a Motion for Modification requesting joint 50/50 visitation.
We filed a motion for “Testimony of Child in Camera”. The SD is 13 and has asked for more time with her BF.
We filed contempt charges on the BM for the following:
1. Visitation: BM is not allowing SD to spend considerable time with BF, she only allows SD to visit every Wednesday and every other Weekend (it’s like pulling teeth to get the SD and when we have her we get called continuously because she has made plans and wants the SD back). They have shared parental responsibilities and the BM has primary residence.
2. Marital Home: BM was to refinance or removed BF by January 2007, BM did not and has been running 90 to 120 days delinquent on mortgage.
3. BM Vehicle: BM was to hold BF harmless of such debt, BM totaled vehicle claimed she had gap insurance, now BF has a write off on his credit for the balance of the vehicle.
4. BM was to pay off a judgment at the time was x-amount, she did not, they garnished BF paychecks until we paid x-amount to stop the garnishments, now the BF is not responsible for the balance of the judgment, she is.
Also, requesting that the BF has the right to add whomever he chooses to pick up the SD from school and to cease her actions when I attend extra-curricular activities or school functions.
We also found out that during the divorce the BM forged a loan in the BF name, signed documents and had money directly deposited in her checking acct. BF is now responsible for the loan.
We get hit with the following from the BM’s Attorney:
BM’s response to the BF’s request for “Testimony of Child in Camera”. BM is rejecting testimony claiming it is detrimental to the SD to make her choose between parents. (SD came to us to asking for more time, so how is that detrimental?)
BM’s motion for “Child Custody Evaluation” and BM wants BF to pay for the evaluator.
Also the BM states that the BF has a history of violence and a propensity to destroy property both during and after the marriage. The BM states that the underlying threat of his rage and temper in influencing the parties’ minor child and her testimony should be considered.
- No history of violence, she filed an injunction when he asked for the divorce, she would break the injunction and filed a police report he broke the injunction. She agreed willingly to drop the injunction at mediation, the judge signed off on it and then she filed a false police report again claiming he broke the injunction. He has never been convicted of violence and there has not been one spec of evidence showing he was ever violent to her.
BM’s Motion “Contempt and Enforcement”.
1. BM states that the BF has not handed her a document yearly to show that the SD is beneficiary of the BF Life Insurance Policy of $50,000 to cover her child support in the event something happens.
- SD has always been 100% beneficiary, policy has not changed, not even when we were married, but now it will be to ensure I am listed also.
2. BM states that the BF has not paid half on extra-curricular activities and wants reimbursement of payment.
- We have always paid 95% of ALL extra-curricular activities and have receipts, can’t believe the lies.
BM’s response to BF’s Petition for Modification:
1. BM denies all contempt charges on visitation and request an upward modification in child support.
And now the BIG one: BM filed a motion “Request to Produce” the following:
All of these items are for BF and MINE (she has requested an open door to my personal/confidential files/life)
Item #1 – Income Tax Records (Past 3 Years)
Item #2 – Income Records (Past 3 Years)
Item #3 – Bank Statements (Past 2 Years)
Item #4 – Accounts Receivable / Payable
Item #5 – Promissory Notes / Mortgages
Item #6 – Debts – See attached credit report
Item #7 – Financial Statements
Item #8 - Credit Cards
Item #9 – Real Property
Item #10 – Motor Vehicles
Item #11 – Furniture, Furnishing & Equipment (Business)
Item #12 – Personal Property
Item #13 – Stock & Bonds
Item #14 – Insurance
Item #15 – Wills & Trust
Item #16 – Contracts
Item #17 – Retirement & Profit Sharing Accounts
Item #18 – Partnership & Joint Ventures
Item #19 – Firearm Registration
Item #20 – Power of Attorney
Items #21 – Memberships
Item #22 – Other Litigations
Item #23 – Other Securities
Item #24 – Security Accounts
Item #25 – Financial Affidavit
Item #26 – Cashiers Checks
Item #27 – Other Insurance
Item #28 – Investigators
Item #29 – Deferred Income
Item #30 – Estimated Tax Statements
Item #31 – Intangible Property Tax
Item #32 – Tangible Property Tax
Item #33 – Real Estate Tax Notices
Item #34 – Precious Metals
Item #35 – Collections
Item #36 – Jewelry
Item #37 – Charts, Graphs, Records, ETC.
Item #38 – Disability Income/Pension
Item #39 – Premarital Assets, Non-marital Assets and Special Equities
Item #40 – Insurance
Ok, so I am completely exhausted with all these attempts from the BM… Anyone have the same issues? Any advise?