You are here

What to do in between CO's. Please help me Someone might get hurt

momandmore's picture
Forums: 

It has been 2 months and no one can tell me anything.

Court was 2 months ago. BM modified from supervised visits in our home to supervised visits in a counseling facility. (b/c she was so mistreated at my home hahah) but that's what DH and I wanted to begin with so WIN.

The clerk has informed me that nothing has been pushed through since the court date. I am waiting for a call from the attorney.. again, that I probably will not get.

This crazy, psychotic, POS, methmouth having, stalker, lazy fuck is demanding that she is coming to my home.. hahahha. DH and I neither want her around our kids (our other kids, well.. and her kids too)our pets, our home or ourselves.

I was done playing nice the day we walked out of the courtroom.
I was done having anything to do with BM. IT was a huge relief. }:)

DH and I are both fully prepared to risk contempt. We have so much to surprise this bitch with the next time we go to court it literally isn't funny. But, we do not want to risk contempt.. it's just, we will if it comes to that.

Sorry this is longer than it needs to be. I'm a bit furious right now. Thank you Smile

What happens in between COs? I thought the CO that was being changed was VOID.

momandmore's picture

Sorry.. I meant to add, with the circumstances BM had it changed, I figured she wouldn't want to break her neck to come here since "she was afraid for her safety and we treated her like a prisoner"

Maxwell09's picture

After DH went to court and the judge gave a ruling on what days SS stayed where we immediately went to the new schedule. The papers took about two to three months total to go back and forth and then be signed by the judge before anything was "official". BM violated the custody order a couple of times before the judge signed it and used the excuse that it was before the signing date so it doesn't count. I don't know how true that is but I can see how she didn't technically violate the order since it wasn't in place yet.

During the schedule time for her visitation I would take the skid to the visitation facility from now on. If its what both y'all and BM want then there shouldn't any problems.

momandmore's picture

The facility can't get involved until they have the CO. That's why I'm in a bind. lol.

momandmore's picture

Yes.. spot on.
Yes, there is much concern with her seeing the kids.

We can't schedule anything with the facility until the CO goes through and gets to them. They aren't involved until then. And once they get the CO, They contact us is what the counselor told me.

We could do the police station, thank you, I hadn't thought of that. That will be the best option besides risking contempt because she has sent drugs to our home in bags of food for the kids.

Thank you for your reply. Waiting to hear if DH has heard anything from the attorney yet as I haven't.

momandmore's picture

DH modified for BM to have supervised visits, the judge ordered they be at our home and I was never put on the stand. DH did suggest the counseling facility to begin with, judge said no, BM couldn't afford it. BM didn't even show up for the hearing. We were in the courtroom 10 minutes and it was done. I was jumping out of my seat the whole time but knew I couldn't speak, the judge even put his hand up to me like sit the eff down.

I have been complaining about it the whole time

The attorney said, at that point it was the best option we were going to get. I knew it wouldn't be good. This was over a year ago.

I didn't like it at all and neither did DH but it was much better than the alternative. (The kids coming home drugged, CPS did nothing) And none of this was even brought up in court. The judge knew what he was going to do before he heard anything and the only thing that was brought up was BM wasn't using her parenting time for EOWE.

Rags's picture

I completely understand your frustration with the idiot bottom 10%ers of the law profession family law judges. We had one too.

In our case after the Sperm Clan postponed the court date 5x costing my then STB bride money she did not have to travel to Sperm Land for court we finally got in front of the judge a week after we got married. We spent 8hrs presenting our case, listening to the Sperm Clan's bullshit lies, and doing the whole tit-for-tat thing. At the end of the day and several $thousand in legal fees later the Judge said ... "I hope everyone feels better because now I am going to do what I always do....." I just about came unglued at that point and let the Judge know very clearly what I thought of him wasting my time and money doing "what he always" does. The Judge threatened me with contempt for the 3rd time that day since as a SParent I was "not a party to the case".

After his "Honor" gaveled the hearing closed I let him know exactly what I thought of him and his profession as he stood up to exit the courtroom. He threatened me with contempt again and I let him know then that he proved himself an idiot since he had closed the hearing and could do shit for nothing to me for telling him exactly what I thought of him. He started shaking, turned purple, and left. The Bailiff positioned himself on the bench side of the rail between the judge and I but just stood there trying not to laugh.

I detest idiots. Particularly idiots in stupid black robes with a little wooden hammer who think they have half a brain. The next day I bought a full page in the local paper for the entire week expounding on my opinion of the judge who was up for re-election. A pic of the judge, the Sperm Idiots mug shots and arrest record, a redacted pic of the Skid's face and a few paragraphs on how "This judge is forcing this child to spend time with this criminal. Do you really want Judge (NumbNuts) on your family law bench for another term?" got the newspaper office humming.

Apparently the judge had a relative in the newspaper office who called him regarding my full page purchase for the week. The Judge called our attorney who called me and who I told to tell the Judge to Fuck Off if he did not have the balls to call me himself and that I would not run the add if His Honor paid our legal fees for the day we spent in court. I had no issue with the ruling itself. We handed the Sperm Clan their asses. What I had issue with was "now I am going to do what I always do". If the judge had just issued his ruling as soon as he opened the hearing I would have been fine but spending all day to just do what he always does pissed me off to no end.

Civil servants don’t get to do “what they always do”. They do what the public requires them to do in the job that they hold. In the case of Judge NumbNuts he should have listened, considered, and rendered an informed ruling based on the information presented.

momandmore's picture

I love how you handled that!

The thing I don't get is the judge we go before is generally a fair judge. I went before him with my own custody issues on my bios. He has made it clear that he is sick of seeing this case in front of him. The last court date, he didn't even come out of the chambers. (I think it was a different judge, like a fill in but not sure). The attorneys handled everything, came to an agreement and it was done. Our attorney agreed to draw up the CO and submit it.

momandmore's picture

BM hasn't been charged with drugs but has been to our home to visit and has been completely out of it, still messed up from the previous night/morning. We aren't qualified to deal with this and I thought it was over.

DH and I talked last night when he got home from work and there will be no visit. BM is insisting that she will be here and if she does actually show up, she will be disappointed.

BM has done this so many times and then just didn't call or never showed up, has even called to say she was on her way and still never showed up.

Rags's picture

If you do not have a new CO then follow the old CO to the letter and force BM to do the same. Once the new CO is issued then force BM to comply to that one.

momandmore's picture

Thank you for your reply. DH has decided not to allow the visit. There are a lot of circumstances behind it but that is where he stands for now.

momandmore's picture

Just wanted to say that I was pretty upset when posting this. I can't go back and edit but I wasn't referring to threatening anyone when saying someone might get hurt. That was about BM hurting SD's in different ways. Drugs included.

Yeah.. I probably came off as a raging lunatic.. I was pretty mad. LOL.