You are here

still delays after judge ruled

uniccco's picture
Forums: 

My ex and her attorney still delaying after judge ruled in custody case still trying to bargain especially after I celebrated my win with my friends on face book, it was a year and 3 months with little visitation can they delay and how! Haven't picked up court order at court house not ready yet!

notmyfirstrodeo's picture

We've been through this. We filed for a modification for visitation in November of 2007 and didn't get into a courtroom until October of 2008. However, even after the judge ruled in our favor, BM pretty much gave the court system the middle finger and wouldn't abide by what he said until she had the piece of paper in her hand, unless what he said benefited her in some way of course. It shocks me that they can get away with that and there are nothing you can do. We've been back in court 4 times since then and each time, she's done the same thing. She doesn't like the decision (because it's not in her favor) and she drags her feet until we get the judge to force her to follow the order. It's so old and the judge just talks to her sternly and we start all over again. It's ridiculous!!