You are here

She's Hauling DH in for More CS

JudySL's picture
Forums: 

His X is getting alimony because she supposedly "couldn't" work during the marriage and afterwards, because she is "disabled" and on top of that he also pays CS. She got her masters degree in the summer in History and lives in a college town so she could conceivably find some kind of job - but she claims she can't. The total support is about $5K per month.

His son is 16. BM called him in and said because the boy doesn't want to sleepover at our house (he hates me and has been obnoxious with me from day 1) that she is entitled to more CS. She also wanted more $ because her older kids (20 and 23) come over for dinner a lot and that is costing her.

We are expecting twins in February. Everything here in Michigan is very formulaic. I got a lawyer (costing a fortune) for DH because I just can't stand to watch her sit around on her fat bottom and milk my husband like a cash cow. I'd rather pay the lawyer.

She is also engaged to a man but she won't marry him because she doesn't want to lose the alimony.

Entitlement mentality drives me nutso.