You are here

Finally, My Sister was named PR of our Dad's estate.

Booboobear's picture
Forums: 

Hello, just an update, my Sister was finally named PR of our Dad's estate.  *see slow painful train wreck  and my old posts for refresher.*  Dad's will said the daughters inherit the alaska properties.  Dad's wife signed a prenup before he would marry her.  he died by a blunt force to the back of the head.  she was our age.  she tricked him out of his money and gets the new mexico properties, but she doesnt get our alaska properties that our dad built and our parents homesteaded. Dad's widow lied and said there was no will and no prenup and got PR, but he judge cancied it when i produced them.  now my sister is PR and  Sister is going to put the alaska properties in the daughters names.  both parties signed an agreement to never sue or contact each other ever agin.  she creamated him and had a funeral and burried in new mexico when we had my sisters husbands funeral in alaska.  We are having a headstone made for him and put in alaska on Dads Dad, (great Grandpas) grave site in alaska, we have permission from the graveyard person.  Dad visits us as a bald eagle. 

Indigo's picture

This has been a tortuous trail for you. Hold to your truths & your family memories.  Thankfully you may now have a bit of peace.

NoWireCoatHangarsEVER's picture

i have thought of you often and am so relieved to here this 

Monkeysee's picture

So happy this is sorted, it must be a relief for you & your family to lay everything to rest & never have to speak to that woman again.

tog redux's picture

I've wondered about you, and I'm glad it worked out.

What a horrible woman.  Evil stepmother personified.

Rags's picture

Great news. Too bad you could not destroy SM's life over her crap.  The blunt force head trauma cause of death would gnaw at me.  Considering SM's actions the balance sheet indicates all types of suspicion focused in her direction.

I am happy that your dad's Alaska legacy is safe.