Daily log

lookingforlight's picture
Forums: 

Quick question for those of you who have gone thru a divorce did your lawyer have you keep a daily log of what u did with your kids. I’ve heard that it’s a good idea but I haven’t been doing it and I wasn’t sure how much of an effect it would have?

Rags's picture

Yes we kept a comprehensive log of just about anything to do with life under my SS's Custody/Visitation/Support order. We kept it all for the entire 16+ years we lived under that order. Mainly we documented the depravity and crazy toxic crap perpetrated by the shallow and polluted half of my SS's gene pool. The SpermClan depravity was most noteworthy and it was amazingly entertaining to bare their idiot asses in court anytime they crawled out from under the slime covered rock they live under in their half of my Skid's gene pool.

We used the journal, call logs, recorded telephone calls, voice mails, the Skid's comments and stories of the happenings when he was on SpermLand visitation (Regular installments of the SpermIdiot sneaking his GF in and out of the window of the SpermGrandParents rental property that he lived in rent free while SpermGrandHag went about catching her idiot son in the process while dragging my SS and his three younger also out of wedlock SpermIdiot spawned half sibs by two other baby mamas along for the adventure were always entertaining.)

It was a great tool for keeping them in line and for protecting my SS's best interests. Our killer attorney always appreciated the completeness of our records when he needed to smack the toxic blended family opposition around.

I highly suggest that you document, document, document and then document some more.

Good luck.

lookingforlight's picture

Should I be doing it even if we’re still together I have loads of pictures of her at the park and library and videos but hardly any written record. Do pictures and videos work well too? Ahoumd i be writing down what I feed her or just what we do together?