You are here

COMPLICATED TWIST- need advice

susanprince's picture
Forums: 

SO just about 5 mins ago my BF got the news that his BM was dropping all the charges on him because bascailly once we were all investigated, she was found to be an unfit parent and pathological lair. She had taken out a 50B and Child Abuse charges on him bc he spanked him in day care; REAL REASON bc she bought be a car. He lost all contact with his 2 children and in the past month was granted Sunday visits.

MY QUESTION: he just told me that the guardian admin? will have the judge order to put in court documents that she is not allowed to bad mouth me or the childrens father to the children anymore, nor is she allowed to bascailly pull these stunts anymore. WILL SHE STILL CONTINUE TO DO THIS OR ARE THESE COURT ORDERS A JOKE?? --confused

Jsmom's picture

Not enforceable. Every time you fight one it costs a fortune. We have our lawyer tell her lawyer not to have her do things, but she does anyway and then it costs us every time. The system sucks...

mrsdavis10's picture

2 1/2 years in and our BM does WHATEVER she wants. The court doesn't punish her for anything and we've pushed. Good luck with everything, though. Every once in a while you get a judge that won't stand for it. Beee

Tonlife's picture

Agree. It is a sad joke. Parents who have sick agendas do not follow COs. They do not even think it applies to them. We have been all around this block, spent thousands and BM1 continues to call all the shots with no accountability. We have had very bad experiences with the family law system. I hope you have better judges than we did!