You are here

After court Date March 20 2012

uniccco's picture
Forums: 

I am still not able to get copy of court order other side is angry because of loss in family court they want to change pick up times from when temporary court order and wont let me pick up on the start of my long weekend but will let me pick up on next day I think ex is counting days for fear of child support reduction can they do this THE JUDGE RULED IN MY FAVOR I have my son 145 days a year now she has put eveything i do under a microscope its like we didnt even go to court ! My attorney said she was calling the judge to tell him something is wrong with court order is this bad for me or her !

my.kids.mom's picture

I'm not sure if I'm reading this right or not. You have an order, but don't have the papers yet? And ex wants to keep the same pick up until the orders are in hand? If that is the case, the order isn't in place until you have the papers. I think that is horribly messed up, but my bf dealt with that before and that is what he learned.

my.kids.mom's picture

According to an attorney here in our state, the papers must be in hand. According to another attorney here, not so. We are dealing with this very issue right now. Family court SUCKS.