You are here

I'm new here...Somebody fill me in?!

afrazier212's picture

So I have figured out the BM and SS and SD and skids but DH or FDH...I'm lost as to what these abreviations stand for. And if I put BMs BF thats Biological Mothers Boyfriend correct? LOL...I feel sofa king we tart ed :? Cause BF could also stand for Biological Father!?

purpledaisies's picture

Yes some do double like BD can be bio dad or bio daughter. you have to take context clues into account. LOL

Welcome!

Last-Wife's picture

"it's funny because now in regular emails to people I have to be sure to not use these acronyms" Too true!

I almost called one of the boys "skid" infront of loghead (my DH) the other day! He would ahve killed me! Good thing I was able to censor myself quick enough!

caregiver1127's picture

Welcome afraz - if you go to the left hand side of the page you will see F.A.Q. click on that and then you will see a list of abbreviations!! We will know what you are talking about so don't worry!!

greekmark's picture

I like this website, the style is awesome and really easy to follow. Did you download a theme you found online or get it custom developed? I really like how your comments are laid out as well.

grit scooter
Surety Bond Cost