You are here

You're a brat- here's a present...

MamaBass's picture

So some of you know about all the crap SS11 has been pulling this week- being disrespectful to both DH and I, talking sh*t about me to his cousins and recently wanting to live with his mom, telling DH he doesn't respect him and myself because we were mean to his mom 6 years ago... Blah blah blah.

So I sent DH a text Thursday after it all hit the fan and said i don't care if SS16 opens his Christmas gifts from my family, but NOT SS11 after the attitude and crap he pulled this week. Well, in typical oblivious DH style, what do you think he tells me this morning- in front of skids. "Oh your mom is coming over at 10 to watch the boys open their gifts from her". (My family cares for my skids much more than I do....) FOR F*#!KEN REAL DH?!?! Here SS, have a gift for being a complete a-hole and treating everyone like sh*t this week.

DH just doesn't want poor little stepspaz to be upset with him.... Heaven forbid he have consequences for his actions!!!' AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Last In Line's picture

Let them open the presents. Let the grandparents enjoy seeing them. Let them enjoy knowing what they got.

Then you can enjoy putting the things SS11 received away until he sincerely apologizes.