You are here

you lie in the bed you make....u.

12yrstepmonster's picture

BM is interfering with DH week night visit with SS. She did offer him another night but he had other obligations.

In a nutshell she is seeking family counseling (which Im sure DHs insurance is paying for). She has lost control and skids are hanging up on BM. She needs to assert parent status.

Really? I want to scream: You should have established parent status 12 yrs ago but you had to be a friend.

I might have felt sorry for them a few years ago. Now I say to all of them you made your bed you lie in it.

daysleeper's picture

Amen to this. I've told SO time and time again that someone needs to be raising his daughter. He's not doing it, BM certainly isn't doing it. They both want to be SD's bff. Well, it's not my kid, so I'm not going to raise her, either. We'll see what happens when she gets to an age where Mommy and Daddy aren't her favorite people anymore.

bestwife's picture

DH's two adult children are just horrible horrible wastes of space. Really - jail, prison, drugs, alcohol, etc. Not my problem. They did it - I wasn't on the scene until later and have never even met the one who is 34 (from teen pregnancy).

I used to think 2nd wife was horrible because of how she ignored these kids. Now I understand how she had to protect her own from these two psychopaths and not allow them to have much to do with the family. It probably destroyed their marriage - which leaves me to enjoy DH in our 50s.