You are here

Yesterday was BM's Birthday...

Optimistic Soon to Be Step Mom's picture

And I think I am the only one who remembered. Opps, but silly me, I forgot to remind my two SS's about it. Not my job...maybe it's DH's job? Maybe not, after all ,it is their mother's birthday and if they cared enough to remember they could have called from Dad's phone and said "happy birthday BM!". But nope..it slipped my mind to remind them to do so. So sorry..I guess it happens... }:) (and I guess it pays off to raise your kids to care about other peoples birthdays besides their own!) Mahahaha.ha.ha }:)

Happy Holidays everyone! Wink

Optimistic Soon to Be Step Mom's picture

Newstep's picture

LOL I would remind my kids about their SM's bday or Mothers day but no way in hell would I remind SD. Last year BM had a freaking meltdown because my BF did not call to wish her a Happy Birthday. Poor SD was there to pick up the pieces of her drunk moms meltdown. So BM's birthday is a sore subject around here }:)

liks's picture

your job is to remind your skids when its their bio dads birthday DH.....not the BM....Im sure she has a mother/father/SO who can do that for her....if not so what....

I got rather upset last year when my skids asked their Bio Dad DH for money to get a present for their mom.....the bipolar BM....to this day I do not know if he gave them any....gawd I hope not....

jadedprincess's picture

I dont even know when her birthday is nor do i care lol and im sure the last thing she would want on her birthday is a reminder from her kids that i am absoulutly positive will not be around her for the 3days before and after because she cant have them around and get all junked up lol so no i will never remind anyone about her birthday }:)