You are here

Ya-Yas WHOOP-ASS WORLD TOUR!!!!!!!!!!! courtesy of 5teens and bella...

bellacita's picture

i cant take this shit anymore...some of u have DHs or Bfs that i would seriously like to run over w my car. no wait, a TANKER...(i have a small car) we all have DHs who have their idiot moments but COME ON. lately i dont know how some of u stay out of jail bc i wouldve KILLED DH by now if he treated me like that!

so without further adeau...5teens and i are launching the 2008 Ya-Ya Whoop-Ass World Tour! THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!! (btw 5teens, when are u picking me up? ill rent the tanker from cru Wink

first stop: BEWITCHED's DH--d***head hubby is definitely the headliner
second: FERRETMOM's DH
third: ELIZABETH'S DH
fourth: SARAHB's SS (w injury ONLY to FH and BM)
fifth: CRAYON's BF

whos next in line???? idiot men, step in line Wink

**we have amended to include skids too

KittyKat's picture

Bella and Five,

I might actually have to give my H a "break" (no pun intended) this weekend..

1. Promised that this Christmas will be about US and that every Christmas/holiday beyond that will also be the same.

2. Booked a trip to Cancun with me for Valentine's Day weekend. Promised it will be OUR time, NO Adult
Ds/mommies/wacky brother phone calls. (He also agreed that Ds are OLD ENUF to go on their OWN Cancun trips!! Wow!!)

I really think LAYING THE "smack" down really works, guys and girls. I have CHANGED so much since I joined this site, and he knows it.

Again, next weekend may bring a whole new wind of change.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt

bellacita's picture

i forgot about u! i was in a hurry to get the post up and get the DHs locked in! im glad we dont need to make a stop at ur place this wkend! yes, laying the smack down does help!

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."
~the late great George Carlin

sarahbernheart's picture

you deserve to be treated like a princess..
hopefully the other shoe will not fall when next we encounter SKID weekend.
my fingers are crossed for you!
"Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without one."

SerendipitySM's picture

Add my DH to the list this morning....

Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist. - George Carlin

bellacita's picture

i meant to put u on the list...should i add u? i think ur FH might even be able to slip into slot #3 rite before crayons.

"Given the right reasons and the right two people, marriage is a wonderful way of experiencing your life."

sarahbernheart's picture

can we just throw 19y/o stepson under the tank???

maybe just maim FH...

bellacita's picture

maybe we shud amend the tour to include ungrateful skids...yeah, we definitely should!

bellacita's picture

y'all dictate the terms! wherever, whenever, WHOMever!

sarahbernheart's picture

ok I will put a bright neon sign over SS head so there is no mistaking him.
although if you accidently run over the bio mom...just hurt her cuz I dont want to raise the kids..ugh

bellacita's picture

u echo my sentiments PERFECTLY!!! ive always thot about maybe offing BM, but in all honesty, i do NOT want that child full time. i cant even handle EOW. not at this stage of my life. maybe later things will change but...nah, who am i kidding?

bellacita's picture

okay we wont hurt her, but we need to sit her down and have a serious talk w that girl!

bellacita's picture

i knew there was one i was forgetting and it definitely WAS U!! ur DH is promptly moved to slot #3

KittyKat's picture

My DH has a TEMPORARY reprieve for, honestly, being awesome of late. (Thanx to all my girlfriends in venting, he's getting the HINT)

HOWEVER, I think he should be placed on "stand-by"
just in case....

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."-Eleanor Roosevelt

bellacita's picture

and put him on watch...pending.

Sia's picture

ass kickin! Plus, we can throw my oldest SD19 in the mix too.....she needs a HUGE swift kick in the pants! Biggrin

Sarah101's picture

Yes ma'am--put my DH on or under that truck please! Oh, but you won't recognize him because his head is so far up Poopsie Princess's ass...

sarahbernheart's picture

I almost peed my pants with laughing after reading your post.

Sia's picture

that made me remember the scene from Will Smith's new movie...can't remember the name. Anyway, when he is in prison, he shoves one guys head up the others ass....it's freakin hilarious! Biggrin

bellacita's picture

skids are now officially on the list! 2 asses w one stone!

now4teens's picture

Had a big 'fight' with my 12 ft "Matha Stewart" tree. (long story) but started it when my son got on the bus at 7:20 am and JUST NOW am finishing it up. But DAMN- does it look pretty!

The t-shirts are done and I'm ready to go. Who else we picking up to officially do the beatings besides you & me?

I SO agree with you Bella! I was just thinking to myself today, "What the hell is WRONG with these men lately??"

If you have never been hated by a child, you have never been a parent."
-Bette Davis

bewitched's picture

"To Thine Own Self Be True" William Shakesphere

take with you. I bought it so when I walk Max, should any loose large dog decide to fight with him, I could stop the fight in a humane way-but it packs a punch.

Thought of using it on DHead once or twice, then realized I'd be in the jailhouse, and he and the leeches would help themselves to my stuff.

Rags's picture

In order to protect my man card I can in no way be affiliated with an organization that incorporates the term Ya-Ya in its title.

I respectfully decline participation until the name is changed to be more welcoming to the man card carrying public.

However, if you want to include a stop off while on tour in the Peoples Republic of Oregon and open a can of whup-ass on the BioDad and his moron extended family it would be appreciated.

Best regards,

bellacita's picture

whaddaya think, 5teens? disgruntled partners whoop-ass?? ST whoop-ass??

now4teens's picture

You mean I have to redo the T-shirts yet AGAIN????!

OK, in respect to Rags and MSloan and any other father on this board who stands up and does the right things by his kids, stepkids, and DW/FW/SO, I think a name change SHOULD be in order:

I'm all for "ST Whoop-Ass World Tour"

So Rags, we're on our way to pick you up now! Wink
Get ready!

"If you have never been hated by a child, you have never been a parent."
-Bette Davis

bellacita's picture

what am i bringing?? a case or two or ten of wine???

Rags's picture

Ooops, If I keep talking like that you will add me to the STWAWT.

I meant to say, sign me up for a T-Shirt please.

No man should ever piss off a Ya-Ya! Wink

When is the bus coming to pick me up?

Best regards,

bellacita's picture

damn rite dont piss us off! Wink

its a tanker, remember, and we shud be there soon...

KeepsGettingBetter's picture

Two days ago BF should be on the list, now not so sure. He is trying, so gotter give him credit for that.

Oh stuff it, mild beating but not to severe (Bella your car is small, so we'll start with that first and if he doesn't learn his lesson rip out the TANKER) just to prove that if he treats me like shit again I'll get my YA YAs onto him.

Teach him a lesson for me girls ;).

bewitched's picture

losing you-you're the best thing he's got goin! Maybe just a few bruises from a little car filled with Women on a Mission is just what he needs, as a little reminder--you know-so he won't forget Lol

KeepsGettingBetter's picture

It's just a little reminder for him not to mess with me.

bellacita's picture

i didnt really wanna get blood on my baby though so maybe we can just run over his leg w the tanker??? oh wait--then youd likely have to wait on him...hmmmm...we'll think of something Wink

bewitched's picture

works in the mountains-or near them...so you all could go get a lovely cabin, spend the nite to rest up (dhead will require numerous onslaughts) so you'll all be ready to head to ferretmoms Dhead!

I would love to go, but of course, Dhead would recognize me, and that would put us all in peril with the law. This is perfect-there'd be absolutely no way to tie this to any of us. Love it, love it love it. I'll have the sweetest dreams tonite Smile

Oh, and SD17-don't forget her! She's the taller one of the three girls (SD13 & half sis), just so you don't get the wrong one!

Chel Bell's picture

This would be so much fun, wish I could go,I have not given some one a good a-whoopin' in a long time, could be good for the soul, LOL Smile This will be the best "mob job" yet!"~waiting on the world to change~"