You are here

WOW! I hate that word

SweetMom's picture

Absolutely hate sarcastic little mouths. Everything I say or if I get something new it ,"wow." I say something like I'd like a bigger house or have a new shirt, last week it was some new oven mittens that cost $1.00 a piece at dollar store. What is with the word 'wow?' Wow wow wow wow . I farted , wow ! So what. Haha kids!

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Wow. That's like amazeballs. Every other word out of the skids' mouths when they were still around was "amazeballs," which is BM's signature word, which is now my least favorite word ever. :sick:

AllySkoo's picture

Is this turning into a "what word or phrase do you hate now that the skids say it" thread? I have two - one is "That's nasty!" in reference to food. Usually food they've never tried. The other is "I am /You are /She is such a blonde!" Because they MEAN it. They literally think hair color affects intelligence. Or perhaps that one's intelligence influences their hair color. *sigh*

nikki_01's picture

I have one, it's "riiiiiight?"

Like every time she talks to H,
"Duddddy, I'm the most prettiest girl in the world, riiiiiiight?"
"Duddddy, I don't have to eat this because I already ate 2 pieces, riiiiiiight?"
"Duddddy, I can hold baby brother now because he's big, riiiiiiiight?"

.......kill me.

Runaway's picture

My Skid phrase/word gripe hinges on words they don't understand, but insist on using anyway.

In other news the 4 year old has a broader knowledge of vocabulary than all 3 skids together.

I guess the worst would be the copious use of, "I don't know." To hear them talk, I'm almost certain they don't know anything.