You are here

WOW

jadedprincess's picture

So I drove to pick up ss last night under the impression that BM was at work. BMs parents live almost an hour away and BM is supposed to meet us at the 1/2 way mark. Anyway I have custody of my sister 16 and she had a program at school where she was singing 3 solos (very proud of her) i of course was obligated to be there. i texted BM to tell her i would be late like 30 min and to let her parents know. I pulled up and bm is in the kitchen ss is chewing on an electrical cord and im just like wow!! 5 adults and the 1 yr old is chewing on a cord. i pick ss up and walk to the kitchen bms bro asked if i had everything if i needed wipes or diapers. which was nice of him being as i bought all of them for her. but i remained polite and said no thanks i had it all covered. i stood there for a few more minutes before bro said BM Your son is leaving dont you want to say good bye? bm responds yeah yeah and takes him from me which was why i was still standing there in the first place. ss immediately started pushing away from her and leaning towards me and reaching out and saying mama mama ( i have tried to get him to call me something else but he wont) the look on her face was priceless. then she said yeah yeah you get to go bye bye with her. so i took him and went home. on the drive back BM Bro calls me and apologizes for BMs behavior. i didnt expect anything different from bm but that her family would apologize for her was extremely funny to me.

jadedprincess's picture

this makes the second time he has called me mama in front of her and pulled away. the first time it was just the bm and me on one of the rare occasions that she actually met at the 1/2 way point. i took ss out of the truck and started walking towards her and he screamed no! mama no! and when she took him from me and tried to kiss all on him he grabbed her nice expensive sunglasses and chunked them into the dirty parking lot. i of course acted outraged that he would to something like that but on the inside i was laughing my rear off

Auteur's picture

We all know that CPS is basically a PAS tool for psycho BMs to use at their discretion. It is NOT for SMs or biodads who are reporting real danger at the psycho BMs house.

Cracking down on REAL child abuse is far too dangerous and politically incorrect.

jadedprincess's picture

I know. I have called them numerous times on my pill popper Aunt and she still has her child. I guess its okay these days to smoke crack infront of a 5 yr old and take enough xanax that you pass out and dont wake up to get your kid off the bus

jadedprincess's picture

yeah maybe idk what goes through her head.. the only reason she wont give him to DH is because she likes the money she is a system rider, and i think she is pregnant again. she still hasnt learned that a man isnt going to marry her just because she gets pregnant this will make 3 kids 3 baby daddies in 3 years.

ctnmom's picture

CTBB always called me "Aunt CTN" but he told me on more that one occasion he wished I was his mother instead of Whorebag. He wouldn't bad mouth his mother, he'd say "because I like your lasagna!" or "because you tickle me!". Poor kid. He really put us through some times but I DO love him.