You are here

Would have paid CASH to see the look on BM face.....

frustratedsince09's picture

DH went to CS court this morning as she was yet again asking for more money (it happens every time we purchase a big ticket item and it gets back to her). DH was lawyered up and not only did she not get more money, but the judge actually granted us MORE time with SS. It is finally, oficially 50/50!!! Looks like she may actually have to keep a job for more than two months.....ROTFL!
Good try you piece of shit!!!

WTHDISUF's picture

Very good! Doesn't 50/50 mean no one pays support anymore and they split healthcare costs?
My sister has freaking 5 stepmonsters. The BM swore from the moment she and my brother in law got together that she'd always make life difficult for them and she gave it her best shot financially. If he got a new car, she went for more support. When they had a new house built, she went for more support. When my Sister bought a car, she went for more support! It was a time waster at most becaue she'd get nothing or a buck or two more literally. When they had a child together, she went for more support and that's when her hatefulness backfired. Her support was LOWERED because he had a new child to take care of at home. Lol. She stopped taking him to Court after that. Those kids are all grown now and she has no support coming in so she's dating around (at freaking 48yrs old) trying to have various men to support her. She literally has never worked in the 17 years I've known my brother in law.

RedWingsFan's picture

My DH has to still pay child support even with the 50/50 agreement. Judge said it was based on their income differences. Since DH makes quite a decent amount more than BM, he has to pay her child support. We're in Colorado, so not sure how it works in other states, but yes, he still pays despite the 50/50 custody agreement.

AdvocateSM's picture

Congratulations! I am so happy for you to get more time with SK Smile Yeah I bet she was so mad! lololololol

frustratedsince09's picture

Same here Red Wings! Even when she is working there is a huge difference in pay. Am I happy that we have him half the time and she still get $700 a month that will NEVER be spent on SS? No. But at least she cannot decide when he comes here anymore. It is a small victory for today, but she will sonn start her normal PAS crap. She is a jealous, spiteful wench that cares for no one but herself.

TASHA1983's picture

My BF pays 920.00 a wk plus he has to carry skid & bm on his med ins...ugh!!! The price these men have to pay for getting with straight up trash sucks!!!

TASHA1983's picture

Ooops my bad Mel - she gets 230.00 a wk, 920.00 a month.

Either way it still sucks because BM had the good life when she was married to him (and now BF pretty much lives like a pauper) and because she was a cheating whore and the marriage ended now he has to pay that to her KNOWING that money is taking care of her keep-up-with the Jones' lifestyle more than it is for the kid....if it werent for the CS she gets from BF and the other guy that she gets it from she would have to bust her ass working to make ends meet. She thinks the world owes her a living...a.k.a. the men that she is able to suck into her web and knock her up. True maneater at its best!

It would be sooo great if the child support system wasnt so f'd up wouldnt it??? Sad

RedWingsFan's picture

Oh ok, got ya. That freaked me out at first! I was thinking Holy SHIT!

Yes, child support is fucked up, especially since the parent who receives it isn't obligated by law to account for spending it and having to prove that it was used for the KIDS, not the slutty whore's new tramp stamp...

TASHA1983's picture

LMBO!!! Good one Mel! I for one use the CS rec'd for my son 110% on my son! It pays his private school tuition lol.

TASHA1983's picture

My BF's XW is the same way...anytime she sniffs money or that BF got a new job etc. she is all about making sure she gets her money...she has a very materialistic lifestyle to uphold which includes but is NOT limited to....tanning, nails, hair, new car every 1-2 years, etc...you get the picture, PLUS not to mention her other 4 kids from 3 different men!!!

It sucks that because alot of our DH/SO's do pretty well for themselves that they get raped in CS and of course it goes to a gold-digging bm and HER wants/needs above what/who the money is actually meant for. Totally blows!!!

TASHA1983's picture

All together it is 5 kids from 4 different men. Married 2x and 2 of the kids were products of her cheating while legally married to both men. W.H.O.R.E!!!

TASHA1983's picture

I have seen what she looks like and she is NOT ugly...thats probly how she gets her men...she plays up her looks and then when she knows she has her hooks in these men she lets her TRUE colors come out. According to my BF she wasn't bad at all UNTIL he knocked her up & foolishly decided to marry her to do the "right thing" by his child and then it was ALL downhill from there!!!

Good thing he CAN'T stand her or anything about her...what a relief for me!!!! Smile

AdvocateSM's picture

Yeah my husband said BM was quiet until she got pregnant and then the crazy came out. Funny how that happens lol

TASHA1983's picture

Once they get pregnant they KNOW one way or another they have you...financially especially...which is ALL they REALLY care about! Dumb b***** only care about the money...pathetic trolls.

I absolutely hate that my man is financially obligated to that douche for the next 7 or more years...and the system bleeds him in CS every month. Ugh! I loathe loser BM's!!!!

AdvocateSM's picture

Yes it is ALL about control! BM just wanted to make sure SHE HAD HIM. Guess what bitch? He didn't marry you he married ME and I didn't even have to try to trap him with kids! He would still rather raise those kids with me. Know why? Because I am a good mother and you SUCK! lol Feels good to vent.

TASHA1983's picture

LMBO! It does feel VERY good to vent! I love this site sooo much...it is a God send for sure!

I know that my BF wishes that he had his kid with me because he knows that I am a good mother to my son and if we had his kid together he knows that he would not be the way he is because I sure as hell would NOT put up with that kids shit!!!

AdvocateSM's picture

And that is what keeps us smiling- the fact that they would have rather had the kids with us Smile And yes I love this site. Just made a new post explaining how excited I am that my husband just got a new job. Great place to vent about everything! I enjoy hearing others' stories and situations as well.

TASHA1983's picture

I have seen what she looks like and she is NOT ugly...thats probly how she gets her men...she plays up her looks and then when she knows she has her hooks in these men she lets her TRUE colors come out. According to my BF she wasn't bad at all UNTIL he knocked her up & foolishly decided to marry her to do the "right thing" by his child and then it was ALL downhill from there!!!

Good thing he CAN'T stand her or anything about her...what a relief for me!!!! Smile

TASHA1983's picture

Damn right! It is the same with me and my BF. When I came into the picture and gave him a fresh, REALISTIC, perspective of how skid and bm REALLY are etc. skid and bm and their bullshit now get NOWHERE!!! I am a BM also so I know both sides of it. But unlike his XW I am not greedy and the CS I receive goes to my child!

I refuse to be with a guilty Disney dad and put up with that bullshit! Not that my BF was a slave to bm but she definitely knew how to push his buttons and now I handle all of the bm bs so things are ALOT better...because I for one do NOT put up with her crap! EVER!

New second wife-step-mom's picture

When I came into the picture and gave him a fresh, REALISTIC, perspective of how skid and bm REALLY are etc. skid and bm and their bullshit now get NOWHERE!!! I am a BM also so I know both sides of it.

^^^^ THIS.

DH used to be so gullible to anything BM and SS said. He would just hand over money and do anything they said or give them whatever they wanted. I was flabbergasted when we got married. But his excuse was because he had promised BM that they would stay "friends". BM's idea of being "friends" was to keep DH in her back pocket so she could continue to manipulate him for whatever she wanted from him.

He finally took off the blinders and realized that what I was telling him about BM was the truth.

TASHA1983's picture

My BF was all for it once I offered to deal with and handle all bm texts and bs. Of course she doesnt know its me. The texts go to my phone and I fwd them to my BF and either he tells me what to say or I deal with it. BUT all of her BS texts get IGNORED. Every damn time. And all of her calls go to vmail. We only deal with her via text.

Not to say that my BF was really bad about letting bm/skid get their way (bm was good at pushing his buttons and getting a reaction out of him) but I think he had a bit of guilty daddy syndrome not like most of the dh/so we read about on here but he did have it to some degree. I straight out told him that it wasnt his fault that his kid didnt have a full time dad. It was bm's fault for being a cheating whore while they were married and getting her ass knocked up while they were still legally married that is the reason why they are no longer together and why he is now a part time dad as he chooses to call himself.

I am just sooo thankful that my BF and I are on the same page 99% of the time in regards to bm/skid issues and bs. They have NO POWER OR CONTROL over him, us, or our relationship...AS IT SHOULD BE!!!

Crazymommaof4's picture

I for one don't get cs it is court ordered a lousy $42 a week for three kids wtf would that do buy to toilet paper for the month lol he purposely does not work now he's remarried living off some other cash cow for a free ride but at least I have full custody and he doesn't come around.