You are here

WOT TO DO WITH SS16? HE HAS WRITTEN DISGUSTING FB STATUS UPDATE ABOUT HIS DEAD UNCLE. UPSETS EVERYONE ESP LITTLE KIDS

liks's picture

the golden child ss16 didnt get what he wanted out of the court hearing my DH and I were dragged to by the disgusting bi polar ex slag BM TODAY

In fact, she (BM) NOW has to put up with them horror kids all week bar one day, and no she will not be given any extra Child support $$ for it and if the little shits dont wanna go to their fathers ONCE A WEEK, thats fine...they dont have to...so basically she has to put up with them FULL TIME..HAHAHA...Cant help but wanna celebrate as the skids are so difficult missbehaved and disruptive selfish fat pigs.

but misreable declared nazi supporter ss16 decides to write horrible stuff about my DH sisters dead husband on Facebook...saying glad he is dead...this has really upset me, my sister in law, her kids and just everyone....

Does anyone have any idea how to deal with such horrible remarks by such a horrible skid...?

I need to give my sister in law advice....Dh has put his head in a bucket of sand as per usual...but what else can he do?

I was thinking the police should be involved....just to give the little dickhead a talking to...as his mother wont care.

ltanya's picture

Not much the police can do....why did he say such a thing, I wonder? Did anyone ask? Punishing him, yelling at him...not going to help. He needs attention but not that kind. Sounds like an awful lot of pent-up anger in this kid. I know that doesn't help much but I know what it's like when a kid lashes out like that.

ThatGirl's picture

Can his father contact FB and get his account closed? Other than that, all he can do is talk to the kid and let him know that what he wrote was awful. He should also apologize to all for his son (because we know son won't do it) and suggest everyone un-friend him so that they won't have to see anything he writes in the future.

liks's picture

oh...just to clear it up...its not my husband that died....it was my husbands sister husband that died....

She is still grieving and having anxiety issues 6 years later...
the kids have already seen it...thats how come my SIL knew about it....she spent most of last night in a bar with her eldest (12yo son)

I agree that my DH has to apologize to everyone on his childrens behalf. However, I think that a 16 yo should be held accountable for his own actions.... wot do you think? This isnt the first odd attention seeking behaviour...

Im really sick and tired of everyone feeling sorry for him.....he has always been able to click his fingers to get what ever he wants....so pathetic....

alwaysanxious's picture

1. Report comments to FB (not sure that will get you anywhere, but still)
2. Do what thatgirl says. See if parent can remove the child's account
3. Tell everyone who is offended that they can block this kids FB page and don't read it. unfortunately, if parents cannot or will not do anything all the offended parties can do is remove themselves from the situation.

liks's picture

Echo....I blocked him ages ago...so too my kids, my DH (his father) and we closed the younger horrors page down the start of the year for horrible things he wrote about me....and as you said...he started a new one up about 2 days later...using a different email, and same name.....

I wouldnt waste my time reading the jerk offs page.....but other kids (his biological cousins and the children of the father that died) did as they had him as their friend.....& this 13 year old boy, who just got his fb after he turned the right age is now devestated....

In Australia you can be fined for cyber bullying and putting unauthorized pics up on fb....or so I read....thats why I was interested to see if their were any recent updates to the law here...Im sure I read something lately that suggested something....

Echo....would you let this step child into your house after doing this....mind you - he has done so many other horrible things too....I thought I would ask you as you seem to have a lot of experience in such matters....and how do you explain to your DH (the horror kids father) he isnt welcome around here anymore.????

oneoffour's picture

Ignore. Just defriend him and write a message to all your other FB friends like ... Today I defriended SS. His final bridge has been burnt.... and do not involve yourself with any further attention seeking behaviour.

I am concerned that your SIL still has issues 6 years later and takes a 12 yr old to the bar with her. Is this usual behaviour for a grieving widow? Maybe she needs more professional help.

It sounds like SS is making as horrible a noise as he can to get as much attention as possible. Now as he is a Nazi sympathiser that could get him into serious trouble later. For a start he wouldn't be able to EVER travel to Germany if he is convicted of a hate crime let alone other countries. When I signed on the dotted line to come here one of the questions asked was did I have any affiliations with a Neo Nazi/ White Supremist movt.

liks's picture

yeah she does need more help...she and my dh, lost their brother 20 years ago too...so its hard....and yes she does therapy often

bar is not the place she usually goes but I would never be one to judge as I have not walked a mile in her shoes, and never ever want to....the other hurtful thing that has happened to her was the way her brothers ex wife left to live with the lesbian women, and her husband, that lived next door - and now the brothers kids are all messed up....

which are my skids.