You are here

Will he or won't he???

TASHA1983's picture

Just need to vent & see if I am not alone on this....

This Wedn the 21st is skids bday. For the past few months, since April, he has blown off every one of his visits with dh for one excuse or another. BM never makes/forces him to go and dh will also not force skid to come over on his visits either, DH has called him and asked him why and that he misses him etc but skid just has excuses why he doesn't want to. (I know, I know)
I am also a BM and my sons father has barely been apart of our sons life (By his own choice) and I never make or force my son to see his father either if he doesn't want to, I encourage it but never make/force him to. (But that is just me, and my opinion on the matter)

Anyway, to the point, I don't know if any of you have ever dealt with something like this before but I for one will be sooo beyond pissed if skid "magically" decides to come on his Wedn visit this week. I have seen texts from BM before basically telling DH that she has told skid that if he goes on his visit with DH that DH will probably do something "special" with/for him. Really? So now he has to be bribed and promised something "special" to come on a visit with his own BP?! :? (Skid still didn't come anyway)
I have no doubt that BM PAS's skid and he falls for it hook, line, and sinker, but the part that irritates me is that either skid will come JUST to have his hand out looking for something from DH for his bday or BM will tell him to go to get something from DH as well...it just irritates me to no end that he would tell DH he does not want to come on any of his visits since April but then come on one visit for his bday just to get something for his bday and not give two f**** about his father or spending time with him etc.

I went out and bought skid a card because DH plans to give him a GC to GameStop instead of $$$ or a check because we KNOW that somehow skid may not get it or only some of it because yeah BM is a money grubber and we aren't taking that chance...she gets enough of DH's money every month we aren't going to be that naive and just fork over cash or a check to her and hope skid actually gets it!

Any of you ladies/gents ever deal with this and how did you feel and what did you do?

I know it is probably petty, and I know it is out of my control and all but it still gets me sooo angry!!! Sad