You are here

The Wicked Witch of Texas-Who Stole My Husband's Identity

metalmom's picture

My husband's ex-wife is in some ways a typical ex-wife, she's nosy, always want to know what we're doing, where' we're going, I can't go to the local walmart to buy dogfood, because she already knows what brand it is before i get home, also, what i was wearing, was my hair done, my makeup fresh. Uggg, she's a pain in the patooty . But wait, there is more. Behind that Ex-wife mask }:) lies a much more devious, calculating, manipulating, treaterous, sneaky and vindictive, evil woman, so evil that she would bring even the most Hardened Man to tears. And yet, to the outside world, she is the ideal wife. Hardworking, good mother, good cook, keeps a clean house, clean kids. But little do her friends and coworkers know of the many local, federal and government laws that she has broken. The crimes she has and continues to commmit. And my husband, for the life of me, i can't understand how he ever stayed with her for 14 years, oh yeah, she's a good cook, good wife, good mom. Her name is Yolanda, my husband name is Frank.

What could she have done you ask, that is so bad. Well, where do i begin. Ok, SHe had never worked before until she and my husband got seperated(my husband and I were already seeing each other). She started working at a local grocery store, she'd been there probably like 7 months, when she met another man, his name is Juan. I do not know the details of that encounter or how it got to where it did but basically, Juan is/was an undocumented worker, we're not sure but we believe he had been working at this store using a false identity. But he needed a good name and social security number to work. And lucky for him, there she was, Yolanda, a recently seperated woman, who's not much to look at but hey, she works and has got a nice body, (I have to give her that). Well we know they started sneaking around and seeing each other after work, she would make excuses as to why she always was home getting home, etc. Well, we don't really care about that right now. She must have been smitten with him and we don't know who suggested it or how it came about but we can only guess that knowing how much she loves money, and knowing that my husband wasn't working at that time, gave Juan my husband Frank's name, dob, ss number and now Juan the undocumented worker, was now working at this local grocery store with YOlanda under the name of Frank, using his Social Security Number. Now everyone knows, when you work at a grocery store or any retail grocery, your name is going to be called over the intercom at some point and time. So I know that Frank's name must have been called a few times over the intercom. WHy is this important you ask. Well, Yolanda had been working there by before this time at least 7 months and Frank had gone to pick her up inside the store, many, many times and all the employees knew him and definately what he looked like, which is nothing like Juan .... So if all the employees knew him and what he looked like , why wouldn't anybody question, why this guy who obviously is not Frank, is passing himself off as Frank, how could that be?....Well Folks, Conspiracy, is the answer. Yolanda is a favorite employee and her supervisor in the deli department where she works was also one of the main conspirators, it also helped that the Store Manager, happened to be Juan's brother,. :jawdrop: Hmmmm, thus, this starts the story. My husband's ex-wife couldn't keep him, so she got a substitution. :O

metalmom's picture

That came later. Uncle Sam came a'callin' in 2001, saying hey, what's up, you owe use 6,000 in back taxes for earned income credit's you got because you didn't report all your income.... I said WTF!!!!! No freakin way... At this time, we already knew what the ex and her new boyfriend had been doing and we were actually working with an agent at the Secret Service to catch them in the act.

But the very first time, we knew something was going on was because we had moved to another town in June of 1999, to get a fresh start and I tried to get financial assistance until i found a job, so i went to the food stamp office and had my interview and they went over work history etc, they asked me my last place of employment, then they asked my husband's and i told them and they said "that's not what we show", we show he was working at this grocery store and this other different store too, that he worked at two grocery stores in the later half of 1998. I said no, there must be a mistake, I said his ex-wife works at one of those stores there but he never has. He works as an electrian apprentice. They just said that we would have to take this up with the IRS and the SS Administration.

Before we moved, we had done his taxes exactly on the last day to file 4-15-99, he was expecting a little refund for $400, so we did it by mail so as not to pay those electronic fees.. By this time it was around JUly and no refund yet, so we called the IRS and asked, hey um where is our refund, they said, "well, we direct deposited it to your checking account already" I said that is not correct,because we don't have a checking account, they said their recoreds showed that they sent $2750 via direct deposti to a checking account back in February of 1999, they said they received the electronic file in early february, I said WTF, we don't have a checking acount, and we filed paper file in APril, so how can that be, I asked them to tell me what W-2's were used to show income, and they told me it was the grocery store, where the ex was working at. I explained to them that there was a mistake and they said they would look into it. In the meantime,i started doing some investigative work myself. THe IRS had given me the routing number and checking account number, and I called the federal reserve to find out what bank it belonged to cause at that time we didn't know it was washington mutual. I then called the corporate office of the grocery store where my husband supposedly worked at and pretended that I was calling to verify employment and sure enough, the clerk told me that Frank, worked at the store from July 1998 to Sept 1998 and he worked in the Produce dept....Thus the next 4 years of investigating started.