You are here

Why would BM not want the 50/50 time share as ordered?

MarriedwithChild's picture

DH and BM have an order to do 50/50 time share with ss5. Up until lately, she was more than happy to comply.
Now bm is stating that ss5 is not happy coming to his dads house and that "you should see how happy he is when he finds out he is only going to YOUR house for a few days?"

Yet bm cusses him out in front of ss5 screaming that he is a no-good dad and cares about nothing but the money in his own pocket, not his son?

This makes zero sense. DH is TRYING like hell to comply with the 50/50 plan, pays C/S, yet she does not want him with his dad 50/50? Yet now BM is screaming for more cash yet wanting to yank more days? ummm.....

Does anybody else see this madness? It has no reasoning or logic to what bm is "trying" to put in dh's head.

Note: SS5 DID NOT want to leave our home the past few weeks...WHY is BM trying to put things in dh's head about his son? Why would she complain about 50/50 yet say dh does NOT want ss5...?

This is odd and I need advice to help dh/ ss5's "minds"

Thanks,
MWC

lostinwisc's picture

cause she's a crazy BM.... sounds typical to me... you can try all day long and never make any sense of what they do... They're just crazy.

Thank you for being the "brave" one who atleast responded. Smile

It hurts when you think you can come to vent somewhere to "save face" yet are ignored.

bioandstep2009's picture

Your BM sounds nutty, I don't know what to make of this "shift". Is she re-married or seeing anyone?

Amazed's picture

maybe she lost her prescription for her happy mediciation and now you guys are seeing the real BM;)

otherwise, I don't know what to make of her right now. She just sounds really off balance and I can't make sense of what she's doing and why she's doing it. Sometimes, people bust out a whole new brand of crazy and you just can't comprehend it.

"Venting without the desire to look within and improve your situation is simply venting to hear yourself bitch."

..."I'm not mean, you're just a sissy."

"If they sold clues at Walmart,I'd be first in line to get one for DH" ~the lovely Jbee~

Thetis's picture

She could be prepping a custody case. If your Dh has court ordered 50/50 access but does not utilize it then that will look really bad on Dh in court. Even if she is saying dumb shit to him, make sure he still takes the access that he is intitled to.

Thetis's picture

Ps. Sry I didn't respond sooner. I'm kinda floating around without and real thoughts...
Take care!

CadysMommy313's picture

Right not my DH and his ex have Extended Shared Parenting over SD11. She is at our house from 3pm Thursday til 7pm Sunday...BM texted my husband 2 weeks ago (a week before a court hearing) and said that she wanted to give him Joint Custody (SD would be at our house for 7 days then at BM's for 7 days)...she wanted CS to stop and wanted to allow my DH to claim SD on his taxes every other year.......We were ecstactic.......should have known better.......They got to court and when the judge asked her what her modification expectations were she said she wanted visitation changed to every other weekend Friday at 3pm til Sunday at 5pm.......The judge laughed in her face b/c my DH had the texts that she sent him saved in his phone...he didn't grant the joint order but he didn't give her the EOW either....he gave them another court date in June...appointed a guardian ad litem and said he was going to find out what SD11 really wants.............so the only thing I can really tell you is your BM is probably just as crazy and money hungry as the rest....she sees the dollar signs that come along with her having more parenting time, but she doesn't actually want to do the work of being the custodial parent........good luck

Money was the objective the whole time! BM wants more custody of ss5, because we found out that she is way behind on many things!
BM is also working well on the "PAS"sing of ss5. We (dh and myself) spent half the day on Saturday talking over various things to ss5. Example:

SS5 had been "told" by bm (yes he tells me things) NOT to hug, kiss, etc. (me)!!! SS5 was also told that "WE" do NOT want him over here...Not true.

Here's the whopper: "My mommy says that you made my daddy leave."

OMG!!!! I was livid. I am keeping cool because we are moving in one month and I am sure she is fixing to try to burn DH in court.

What gets me is if she cares so much for her son and not money, (right) why is she screwing with the poor little guys head? Not to mention she must agree to therapy which she refuses to do...

DH is now afraid that BM was lying through her ugly teeth the entire time about ss5 and his "tantrums" of not wanting to come over JUST to possibly take all of this to court and try to burn him for retroactive C/S (more of it?) Not sure if she can since she signed an agreement with DH promising not to hold him in any form of contempt.

This just amazes me.

Thanks for the advice guys!

MWC Smile