You are here

WHY does she make my blood boil?

Eyes Wide Open's picture

I love this site. And, some of the entries here really make me think about our situation. I've disengaged from the adult skids, and life has been good since that time. However, I really do wonder what it is about SD24 that makes my blood boil. We've never had a good relationship, and I've truly tried (and tried and tried) to be the better person....but....there is just something about her I don't trust. The first time I met her, I heard all about her sex life (wonderful.....). During the 2nd visit, I just happened to be swamped at work and had brought home a ton of paperwork to do over the weekend. I was WORKING (a word foreign to her!), and when her dad comes home she runs out to tell him I'm ignoring her and don't like her. WTF??????? Two weeks later, she asked me to buy her a 4-wheeler. Again, WTF????? Next visit, she announces her pregnancy, like it's the second coming of Jesus Christ himself. To make matters worse, DH's family falls downs and dies, kills the fatted calf, and praises her for everything she does. It simply boggles my mind. Not once has anyone suggested finishing high school or getting a job---good God, no! 2nd pregnancy was announced on facebook MONTHS before she told her father. It just kept on and on and on. If she's not the center of the universe, there will be no universe, you know? After 5 years of this bull crap, you'd think it would get better, but it really hasn't (thus, the disengagement).

Today is DH's birthday. She called him around dinner time, I could hear her whiny little voice across the room. And, I couldn't help but wonder why I dislike her so.....and DH is of no help because he just doesn't see it. Sigh.....

stronggirl's picture

So with you on that...yea 24 and on her second child with no high school degree and who is paying for this...she will learn very quickly that she can only be on TANIF for 5 years so she better get a hs degree...is it the same father and where is he?

alwaysme's picture

Maybe she is just so painful to be around, sometimes people are just like that, not because they are skids but just in general. Sounds to me like she is quite a useless waste of space and therefore that really makes you hate her. I get it. I cant stand people that dont work and are incredibly self absorbed. It is not something specific she is doing to make you hate her it is her personality in total.

Eyes Wide Open's picture

She really is "hard" company to have around. I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I see her (which isn't very often anymore!), I just feel like she's saying, "Ta-Daaaaaaa! Look what I've done now!" Like you, I just can't do the "useless to society" thing....and I can't condone her lifestyle. I have learned to have absolutely zero expectations from her. I have learned NEVER to trust her. Yet, it kills me when she plays her daddy like a fiddle, you know? He is an intelligent man, hard working, very good hearted. When it comes to her, he's as blind as a bat. Don't get me wrong, he's a good husband, treats me like a queen and I know he loves me. It's just gotten to the point where I can't stand to have either of his kids around. I know I'm not the first woman who didn't like his kids. Heck their MOTHER bailed because she couldn't handle them! (and they were only 5 and 7 years old at the time) He's dated women, who, after a few "family" outings, RAN as fast as they could in the opposite direction.

Now, I'm hoping SD doesn't think she's gonna run me off, because THAT won't happen (although we've been close a few times!). She has a man (babies' daddy), she has a place to live (courtesy of her mother and the taxpayers), she has a nice vehicle (again, thanks Mom and taxpayers!), and, of course she has income! But, for some reason, it's like she wants Daddy all to herself. Whatever.....