You are here

Why can't BM remember her schedule with SS???

VENUS452's picture

SS is 7, BM and DH have had the same schedule for SIX YEARS, why is it that she cannot remember which days are hers??? It's really not that hard: Mon-Tues: BM; Wed-Thurs: DH; alternate Fri-Sun

Same thing with holiday's, BM and her husband are always texting DH or I to see if it's their weekend or their holiday.... It's in the CO look it up!

The other thing I find annoying is that almost every week BM's husband sends DH and I a group text asking if we need him to pick SS up on our days. Now part of me wants to appreciate that thoughtfulness here, but the other part just thinks.....Is it your day? NO! Then nope we've got it.

I'm experiencing a bit of PMS today, so that could be why it's annoying me so much, but I just find it obnoxious. I'm not their secretary, get a calendar and figure it out!

LAMomma's picture

I find it annoying too.

BM told my husband that they needed to talk about what to do for the holidays when we picked the girls up at the beginning of Christmas break and that he could call her or whatever so they could discuss. LOL He flat out told her it's in the CO and it's spelled out plain as day. They had nothing to "discuss" and if she didn't understand it then to get someone else to read it for her.

Glassslipper's picture

Has she read the CO?
We had the same problem with our BM, always texting DH to ask about the schedule, it was both her ploy to "spark up" a conversation AND because she had NEVER even read the CO, she hadn't a clue what was written in there.

VENUS452's picture

I guess I never even considered whether or not she's actually read it, but probably not! That would make sense! I wondered about the "spark up conversation" for a while too, but now that her hubby is the one asking, I really don't get it! Sometimes I get the feeling they are trying to be friends with DH and I, but we have friends. We don't need anymore LOL especially not them!

Cooooookies's picture

Because they get you and your DH to engage and play their little game. Next time one of them sends a text say "We are done answering any questions to do with visitation schedule. It's been 6 years - read the CO and look at a calendar." and that's it. No more communication.