You are here

Where Are We From....?

BarkAtTheMoon's picture

I know a lot of us would rather not say, and I respect your privacy. For those of you who just don't give a hoot tonight, where are you from? I want to see if there's anyone close by in my area. What the hell, right?

I'm DC Metro.....All my life!

~ Moon

Steppy MN2's picture

Rochester Mn area...................yea Minnesota!

mom2futuresuperhero's picture

So jealous. I watch HGTV and all the cute take your crap and turn it into amazement are in Minnie-ap-polis. Do you ever shop at the trash to treasure shops?

unluckytwin's picture

Yeah didn't you do a thread like this like, two days ago? lol. Triangle too. So glad SO is working from home today since Wake County schools are closed and we have SD this week!

mom2futuresuperhero's picture

Well I don't give a chuck but I changed my bio and pic due to paranoia as it will destroya but for you South of the Ohio River but north of the TN line. Smile

MidwestStepmom's picture

I lived in San Diego, ca and Scottsdale AZ for a few years. Miss Cali a lot , can't start the heat i AZ.

notsurehowtodeal's picture

Colorado

worst_stepmom_ever's picture

Me too!

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

I'll take any of the islands!! I'm jealous as hell of all y'all! It's been close to or below zero here for weeks.... Smile

noway70's picture

Cool!

moeilijk's picture

Canadian - grew up in Toronto, lived most of my 20s and 30s in Vancouver, now live in the Netherlands in the Randstad.

classyNJ's picture

Weymouth, NJ. About half hour from Atlantic City! LOL Dont judge! We dont say "going down to the shore" - We say "going to the beach"!

justanothergurlNJ's picture

lmao, I think "going down the shore" is Norther NJ thing, I'm in Bergen County and we are guilty if going down the shore

noway70's picture

I have a huuuuge backyard. Come on over!
A question: why would you need courage to attend carnival? There is some for all tastes and ages. My My older daughter (18) LOVES it, my youngest (7) enjoys it and my middle daughter won't even leave the house except to go to the beach.
This year I went out with my mom, my sister, my niece and my ODD. We had a blast!

Drac0's picture

Oh what the hell...

NY. Moved here from Canada when I was 3. Mom originally from New Brunswick (she's Acadian). Dad originally from India (he's Anglo-Indian).

Now you all know why I like to cook....

Sports Fan's picture

NY. Near Albany. Originally from another area of the state but still NY.

It shouldn't be surprising that there are a lot of us from NY - Largest Pro-BM State in the Nation!

Same here, neighbor!

And yeah, NY SUCKS ASS!! CS till age 21? Pfft. And this is coming from someone who GETS CS !

Sports Fan's picture

Ghost, I receive CS as well and still think it sucks. I know my exH won't be able to afford CS and college so I think that actually works out more fair. Whatever money he pays me will be toward the college. I don't think any parent should have to support a child after age 18 unless they choose to. If they are a legal adult for everything else, they should be for this too!

Amen to that! Jeez, I was finishing college (which I paid for) and engaged to be married at 21! I certainly didn't expect my adult self to be supported by my parents!

Calypso1977's picture

Boston

luchay's picture

LMAO cgchick - mine too....

Melbourne Australia

Originally from England. Lived in Sydney, Brisbane, and a tiny village in Tasmania too.... for anyone who knows anything at ALL about Aussie geography/

Saw the funniest visual from a CNN news broadcast the other day - Queensland Aus is a very large state top NE of the country. Tasmania is a tiny island way way down off the southern coastline. This visual had Tasmania labelled as Qld (made everyone here laugh anyway Wink )