You are here

whats the difference between a blog and a forum? and I hate presents

Booboobear's picture

anyway, so my neighbor who has been fighting with each other former friends for 34+ years both around 70 years old. anyway, the daughters of one were visiting her from out of state, called me over to her house so they could roast me.  They gave me an Ironing board, cover and an Iron. and I opened presents while they watched and I hate presents and they said THIS IS AN IRONING BOARD! AND THIS IS AN IRON.  YOU IRON YOUR CLOTHES WITH THIS! like i was stupid and they they got all agressive and no one was laughing. and my husband was watching all this and her husband was watching all quiet.  and then I said wow you guys, this is really thoughtful and this is touching and my friends daughter said LOOK AT HER, SHES REALLY MAD.  and I wasnt mad, I said it was really nice of them to think of me and it was really touching. and afterwards, when DH and I went home, I asked him if I looked mad and he said no. and he asked why they were doing that and that was really weird. my friend knows that I dont use an Iron, I dry my clothes partially and then line dry and I don't need to iron my clothes because I dont have wrinkly clothing, I wash clothing responsibly.   I felt like my friends two daughters were very angry and aggressive towards me when they were acting like I was stupid because I dont Iron. and I was kind in return.  and I hate presents anyway, and I dont like to clutter my house with an Ironing board.  

Booboobear's picture

I was invited over to the neighbors house and I was the only one given a present watched by four adults and one 10 year old at there house, plus me and my DH.  I don't hate Ironing, I just have never needed it because I wash clothing responsibly and have never had wrinkly clothing.  Its not necessary.  har har har wasn't funny. was just weirdly aggressive.