You are here

What Do You Think of This BM?

NewBeginning's picture

My 17yo SS wanted a friend to visit this week..he lives 2 1/2 hours away..SS's worthless mother lives about an hour or so away from us, so she offered to meet the kid's mother 1/2 way and then drive him down to drop him off at our house. She doesn't work and lives off the state so what the hell else does she have to do??

Here's the kicker..well kicker(s)...BM told SS he needed to give her gas money for bringing down HIS friend. She has not seen my SS in about 3 months so she could have used this time to visit her son, but she said she was going out of her way to bring his friend down. SS asked his dad and I and we both refused to give her any money. So SS took a few of his games to a buyback store, got some money, and then gave it to his mother for gas.

And the real kicker? BM drove that kid down here..has no driver's license...and no car insurance...we just found that out today. She's left with him and she has no license or insurance and the boy's mother has no idea.

And these shit-for-brains BMs wonder why we wonder if they're sane or not?? Seriously???

NewBeginning's picture

It is - BUT - this is a woman that says she lives and breathes her kids.

She failed to mention she charges them gas money, eh?

You can live and breath your kids when it's convenient - but can go for months and not see your own son = then charge him gas money to do it.

Amazing.

I am confused's picture

Wow. The longer I'm here the less I think the biology of parenting means crap. Wow. And bully for you for being concerned when clearly his own BM isn't. Good grief the world is full of insane BPs.