You are here

what do you make of this?

TinaKay's picture

Last month, sd and her mother went and got matching tattoos. They are those lower back tats ( often called tramp stamps ).
Being bio mom is over 50 and looks much older than her age, so whats with the interest in body art?
husband and I found this action ( matching tats) kinda off the wall for someone her age, but she does drink quite a bit and maybe it seemed like a good idea at the time. They also got matching belly button rings last summer.
Seems to me bio mom is trying to act like she's 20. so I wonder......... Whats next? matching facial peircings ? nipple or clit peircings?

Sasha's picture

Do they have matching MYSPACE pages too? Now THAT would be tacky....

TinaKay's picture

Don't know if bio mom has one, never thought to look ! I'm sure if she does its a typical attention whore "LOOK AT ME" and hear all about what I like and hate kinda profile, so typical of myspace users.
I admit that at work when we are slow, we go look and its good for a laugh. We look up old bf's and people we knew in high school. It's pretty easy to think of people you know and have met as to who will be on myspace with some dumb profile screaming "look at meeeeeeeeeeeee"
hahaha