You are here

... What is the Bowel Movement up to now ? Sorry, long...

dood's picture

So.... I know lots of people here have seriously fucked up BM's to deal with. I am one of those people... Well - let me correct that - SO is one of those people. I've never met or spoken to this person, and I'm quite sure I never will. This woman is a real gem. She had a long term affair (not her first one either), while she was siphoning money out of the household, not paying any of the bills (including the mortgage) and by the time SO figured it out, things were already a complete disaster. To top it off, I bet my bottom dollar that his DD was completely in the know about mommy dearest's affair. SO leaves the house and within 3 weeks this other dude moves into his house with DD then 16 and DS10.

I've been with SO for 3 years... from minute one, the drama with BM was off the charts. She acted like a woman scorn, and was up SO's ass like a hemorrhoid.. constant nasty, nasty texts, calls all of which were either demands for money - more like extortion, dangling the kids in the midst - or just some horrid nasty crap - photos of the kids with this dude with a caption of "they have a new dad now".. just really endless DAILY drama All.The.Time. His reactions were typical, bending over backwards in fear he'd "lose his kids". Well, that's all fine and well, but I made it clear that I didn't have the stomach for any of it, and was one foot out the proverbial door. He finally grew a pair, completely blocked the Bowel Movement. She dragged him to court in attempt to get more money, and although my head still spins over THIS one, the judge actually sided with BM... long story, bad ending - I'll leave this one here for now...

During all 'that', BM PAS'd DD out. SO hasn't spoken to DD18 in over a year but has the privilege of paying CS and NOW college for the snit. But he maintained his relationship with DS who is now 14. He as EOWE visitation and during the 'go to court' period of time (last summer) the visits didn't happen. SO would go to pick up DS at an agreed upon meeting place, BM didn't show up, SO filed a report with the police... after the court thing, she (realizing she was in contempt of court) got her shit together and the visits began again...

Over the past several months, the visits have been spotty... he hasn't seen DS in about 2 months due to whatever scheduling snags that occurred, and there was mother's day - SO's weekend, but BM kept him. SO tries to be considerate of DS and says that he's at the age now, where he doesn't want to Force him to come here... so okay.

This weekend is father's day, and SO's weekend. SO gets a text from DS saying, if you don't unblock Mom (on his cell phone) I can't come there anymore. :jawdrop:

There is no conceivable way SO is going to unblock the bowel movement, and he has decided to do nothing... say nothing... He is going to the pick up place (tonight actually) knowing they won't be there, and he'll file another report.

My question is WTF is she up to now? I really can't figure it out. She has other ways to contact SO - can't imaging what new form of hell is brewing now...

misSTEP's picture

I don't know what she is up to. But one thing is really strange that seems to be a recurring theme on this site (and in our lives as well) where the BM is a cheating slut but then acts like the SM is the "other woman" when her baby daddy decides to move onward and upwards!

I said for years that BM acted like I stole DH right out of her bed!

dood's picture

Yes, that.

She is just a horrific person. There is nothing she wouldn't do regardless the fallout... she's a selfish, greedy, cheating ho.

dood's picture

That's about the only thing I could come up with, too... that, and the fact that she's just miserable.

If there was an emergency, DS's cell phone is not blocked (when SO first blocked her, she showed up via DS's phone...she used that to send all those lovely 'family' photos), I'm pretty sure she has the house phone (DS does), she can call him at work, she can call his mother - there are several ways she can communicate if there was something serious to say...

Monchichi's picture

How is it possible so many of us have one of these! Way to go DH for not caving on her manipulative lying liar hole gahhhhh I could monkey nut punch (pinching from aniki) women like this. What in heavens name did they have children for? To use, abuse and discard?

dood's picture

I get it and you're 100% right. I had about a year of non-Bowel Movement thoughts... and I'm not going down that road again...

dood's picture

The plot like my gravy thickens....

SO called... DS called him. He said that he has a school dance tonight and could SO pick him up at his school at 10:00 tonight (BM moved pretty far away, so SO picks him up at a half way point now). And, he got 2 tickets for his 'graduation' next week, one for each of us.

I told SO if he wants to pick him up at 10, so be it, as long as there are no other modifications to the weekend schedule (meaning, we're not taking him back early, which has been the norm of late). I also told him there's no way in hell I'm going to his graduation. SO wants to go, certainly, that's fine.

I asked why the sudden change of "demand"? DS doesn't know (I don't buy it), but he told DS to tell his mother that he will never, under any circumstances, unblock that phone and she knows why.

This weekend is going to just suck. I can feel it already...

dood's picture

Well, I spoke too soon...

Just talked to SO again, now DS doesn't want to come.

He called DS and said, that's fine he'd pick him at the dance tonight. He said, okay... they hung up.

DS calls SO back 20 minutes later, and said, there are a few parties this weekend that he'd prefer to go to, and he decided he doesn't want to come this weekend.

So why the hullabaloo?

He's not coming because the phone is blocked (FU)
Okay, he's coming if SO can pick him up at the dance (SO will)
Okay, he's not coming.

I hate these people. I seriously hate them. I told SO, okay, that's all fine. Done. He's not coming this weekend. I've been down this road before - I guarantee that there will be at least 2 more rounds of calls/texts today on the subject and I told SO that we're all done for this round. He decided not to come, he's not coming Says Me.