You are here

What are YOU pissed off about today??

Soon-to-be-Step-Mommy's picture

}:)

I am thoroughly annoyed today and figured I would come here to vent. Currently these are the things that are PISSING me off:

-My fiance and I are going to a spring training baseball game this weekend and SD7 1/2 is coming with us. Which basically means the whole outing will be about HER.

-I will not have a weekend alone with my fiance until the last weekend of the month!

-FDH is still helping almost 8 year old FSD dress and dry off after shower...when is he going to quit? I think it's almost inappropriate now.

-FDH is constantly play fighting and horsing around with FSD. Like give it a freakin rest. She is up his behind to say the least.

What is annoying YOU today??

starfish's picture

ass gnat w/e begins in about 5 hours

mil is up to her old making plans behind our back AGAIN ~

IslandofDreams's picture

- That SD11 is turning into a typical "mean girl" just like her mother and H is oblivious. That she is put on such a high pedestal by BM,H and all of H's family.
- That SD10 is always treated as a second class citizen by her mother because her birth did not accomplish mommy dearest plan of holding onto her husband.

IslandofDreams's picture

you ought to have HER tell them WHY she can't pick up the kids...You should not have to do that. She broke her promise to the kids, let her deal with the tears!

KDD's picture

That even though my husband appears to have seen the light when it comes to his lying and manipulative daughter, he still talks to her on the phone whenever she calls like she's one of his best friends. She has stolen from us and drug us through the mud to everybody and will deceive anybody and everybody to get what she wants because she ALWAYS puts herself first. He acts to me like he has had it with her and is beyond disgusted with her behavior but when he's around her its like all is forgiven. He's holding onto false hope she will change but it's not going to happen. She's just exactly like BM. I'm done giving her chances cause she always screws you in the end. He just seems two faced to me sometimes and it makes me furious. One minute I think we're on the same page as to how we are going to deal with her and the next min we're not.

Elizabeth's picture

That DH is texting SD17 a countdown to her 18th birthday: "Just 8 days to go." Grrr, surely she can do math by now. What is everyone SO damn excited about? She's not going to turn 18 and magically become responsible and self-supporting.

That DH is forking over money to SD17 hand over fist. I actually asked him when was the last time she asked for money and he did NOT give it to her and he proudly told me. That time was MONTHS ago. So all the other times since then (about once a day) she's asked for money, he's given it to her. No job but a cell phone, shopping, driving her car, tanning...

That DH thinks it's OK to take my two BDs two hours' drive away on a school night to take SD to dinner for her birthday. I told him no, he said he'd have them home by 7 which we know is a lie. BD7 doesn't get out of school until 4:15, drive two hours round trip and that gives you 45 minutes for dinner. Not going to happen.

That DH is COMPLETELY delusional about SD17. When I said no about taking our BDs to SD17's town for dinner, he started talking about making "other arrangements." When I asked what that was, he said: "Maybe SD17 will drive down here." Yeah, and pigs are flying. No way she'd drive down without a minimum promise of $50 from DH, likely more, PLUS gas money.

THat's it for now.

Eagle Eye's picture

---SS13 now has 4 F's and DH knows and does nothing! The kid pisses me off but I feel sorry for him at the same time!!

---I am trying the low carb diet and SS keeps drinking all my crystal light. My DH says he doesnt see a problem with this!

---DH & I agreed that its best to take SS phone at night so he isn't up all night. Last night being the first so I reminded DH and he just shrugged! SS stayed up late!

---SS continues to slam the damn car door every morning!

---So tired of DH thinking I am picking on his angel any time I vent my frustrations!!

shootingstarz's picture

"So tired of DH thinking I am picking on his angel any time I vent my frustrations!!"

Me too. So damn sick of it.

wicked's picture

Me too. Sometimes I just need to vent. I try to come on here to do it most of the time, but today I had a discussion with DH, not an argument but kind of a *venting* discussion about SD, but he gets all defensive and goes straight into his cave and hardly speaks to me the rest of the day. Really wearisome!

Rags's picture

MY CLIENT! I sent and engineer to Asia at their request. He showed up in the Asia office this AM as requested by them, as communicated and as they have confirmed and approved multiple times.

He walked in their office and got the frosty welcome. "Who are you? We did not know you were coming!"

He handed them a stack of half a dozen e-mails between he and I and Asia and called BULLSHIT on them.

He and I had decided that he should have those print outs handy just in case. Things were feeling a bit fishy with Asia lately. Once they knew that he knew that they were full of shit …. they rolled out the red carpet and did what they had agreed to do as far as getting my engineer engaged and working.

If I could bitch slap my client and my Asia office organization I would.

BLAAAAPPPPPPPP!

shootingstarz's picture

OMG... My DH freakin GAVE his kids baths until last year when I said something. They are 11 and 8!!! Then it turned into he just turned on the shower for them and helped them get dressed. And just a few weeks ago he actually grew enough balls (after I had a long discussion with him) to make them dress themselves. The damn 11 year old gets out of the shower and yells downstairs, "Dad, you forgot to lay my clothes out." And DH said, "No I didn't. You are old enough to dress yourself." And that was all thanks to me making him finally realize that they can dress themselves. I mean, seriously. How helpless can a kid be?! And how long can you baby a child??? DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!

And currently at the moment I am pissed off that DH is on his way here with his kids. I am in a complete shitty mood because of it. That's what I am pissed off about everytime they are here... The fact that they are here!

steptwins's picture

Oppsite here overit2. I'm pissed b.c. I may have to put out this weekend as last weekend I said "no" due to DH's pissing me off when he hide his cell phone from my view while texting. I am still mad btw but he's oblivious to my feelings.

SizzlinSMom's picture

That my DH would rather be a friend to his son's mother than a good husband to me!

That my DH is pissed at ME because I told him I'm not paying his child support this month! Get a damn job already! Its been two years!

That I found out last night that DH has been playing texas hold'em with his son's mom online while I'm at work!

jojo68's picture

Supposed to have a date night with FDH but instead I bet I come home to a houseful of kids and dinner to cook along with running them around everywhere. Happy date night to me!

BellaMia's picture

That SS11 half ass studies/does homework and, as a result, is on the verge of failing fifth grade. He's already a year behind because he was held back in damn kindergarten. WTF? (he lived with his rotten ass bm for most of his life; dh didn't know the child existed until he was 5) Yet everytimr I or SS's teacher's say anything about his progress, discipline tactics, reinforcement, etc... DH launches into, "why is everybody jumping on SS's case? Treating him like he's so terrible..." Um, pardon me but do you WANT him to be of legal drinking age when he's a junior in high school?!

That DH and I have regular arguments about his kids and he doesn't understand why.

That SS11 tried to blame ME when DH asked why he didn't do his hw last night, saying it was because I had it! I'd cleaned out his bookbag (because we'd never see anything from his teachers I'd we didn't) I told his little ass today that he better not EVER lie on me again or it's going to be a problem!

Sigh. WTF did I get myself into?

BellaMia's picture

That SS11 half ass studies/does homework and, as a result, is on the verge of failing fifth grade. He's already a year behind because he was held back in damn kindergarten. WTF? (he lived with his rotten ass bm for most of his life; dh didn't know the child existed until he was 5) Yet everytimr I or SS's teacher's say anything about his progress, discipline tactics, reinforcement, etc... DH launches into, "why is everybody jumping on SS's case? Treating him like he's so terrible..." Um, pardon me but do you WANT him to be of legal drinking age when he's a junior in high school?!

That DH and I have regular arguments about his kids and he doesn't understand why.

That SS11 tried to blame ME when DH asked why he didn't do his hw last night, saying it was because I had it! I'd cleaned out his bookbag (because we'd never see anything from his teachers I'd we didn't) I told his little ass today that he better not EVER lie on me again or it's going to be a problem!

Sigh. WTF did I get myself into?

Eyes Wide Open's picture

Pissed off today because SD24 sends DH a text (there goes that special "Bling" again that makes my blood boil!) to let him know when her oldest spawn's first soccer game is. First of all NO ONE works there, yet they have all the $$$ in the world for what they WANT to do and all of the nice vehicles to get there with. Now, she expects DH to go to these games and sit there with her and BM and all of the trailer park and watch this crap? Whatever!!!!! I don't mind at all if he goes to see her or her spawn, but I do NOT like when she tries to put her parents together (BM bailed on DH and the kids over 22 years ago!) and then sings her sob stories of how broke they are. Whatever....

likeclair's picture

I am pissed off that my boyfriends 19 y/o son asked me to help him find a common cough medicine but illegally used recreational drug, while standing only a few feet from his fathers entire family and grandfathers death bed.
His grandfather was about to leave this planet every one is emotional and he is trying to find a way to throw me under the bus!? I was just in total shock and didn't know what to do, I hope I did the right thing.

I told his father what he asked for and his father didn't even seem to think he needed to say anything to his son at that time but I hope once the funeral is over that jerk gets an earful from dear old dad.

If he doesn't get it from dad I will be pissed, and probably have to start rethinking my options. :jawdrop: