You are here

WARNING Expletive Filled Vent

my.kids.mom's picture

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW I COULD SCREAMMMMMMM! OMG WHY ARE BM PIECES OF SHIT SO FUCKING SELF CENTERED?! WHY CAN'T THEY MOVE ON AND LEAVE THE EX THE FUCK ALONE?!!!!

My bf's skanky ex bitch needs an ass whipping from hell because if something doesn't happen soon I'm gonna blow a fucking gasket. I have tried so hard to stay out of all this mess and it just NEVER stops!!! Tonight he told her he needs the form to claim the kids on taxes and she says she is claiming all 3 bc her attorney (who is GOD in her eyes) told her he was in arrears. He changed jobs in August, bc he got called back to his former employer after being laid off, so she filed an income modification. Before his check started getting hit, he sent in payments. Then it started coming out of his check at the new higher amount. There should be NO arrears, because everything was done through the state. She can't even tell him how much in arrears he is! So now she not only gets $16000 tax-free per year from him, she gets $4800 for claiming one child and about $7500 for claiming all children. And it could all be because of when the papers were filed, which was under HER attorney's control!!!! This fucking bitch is such a loser. No joke. Their judge apologized to bf for the fact that she has "no skills" and he had to give her more money because she can't make enough.

I'm just so pissed of and needed to vent. There is still a chance that this won't happen. Even if she files her taxes (which she was doing tonight), it may get snagged from her or she might have to claim it as income. They still have an upcoming court date coming up and she will have to answer for this. At the very least the judge will see what a freaking bitch she is. If you only knew what all she has done...omg people SUCK! (BTW, tax benefits can be used to offset cs in our state if the cp does not allow ncp to claim the children. I know it's not this way in every state.)

Wow I feel better now. Almost.

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

Who claims the kids on the taxes per the court order?

If it's your DH, then he still needs to claim them on his taxes. He will have to provide a copy of the court order authorizing him to do so, and even if she has already received a refund based on claiming the kids, he will still get to claim them. She will then be sent a letter from the IRS detailing how much she owes based on the fact that she didn't have the right to claim them.

GoodbyeNormaJean's picture

It doesn't matter if he is in arrears or not. If the CO says he claims them, he claims them. That has nothing to do with CS. If he IS in arrears, the amount he is behind will likely be seized from his refund.

3littlemonkeys's picture

Some states, or specific court orders, allow for the paying parent to claim kids on taxes ONLY if they are current in CS payments at year end.
I know, I included it in mine...knew XH would never actually pay all (if any) of his CS.

my.kids.mom's picture

It is standard in our state, and put into CO that ncp must be current on cs in order to claim any children. I just wish they would get their freaking trial over with so all this was settled. If it gets pushed back again, I'm going to SCREAM. Now watch it be on a date that I can't make it...when I'm his main witness!! Oh my head...

my.kids.mom's picture

He has no reason to think he is in arrears. She received something EVERY week, even if he had to send the payment in because it wasn't coming out of his check. The only reason he would be behind is because the date the increase went into affect is earlier than what he knew it went into affect. And yeah, you are one of THOSE bm's. Anything to get at the ex. I bet you're great at co-parenting, too.

Jsmom's picture

Man - Echo, you're cold!

Our state it is in the decree which parent claims which child since they had 50/50. Much easier than this mess of figuring it out every year.